WELCOME ALL TO THE 12 MV DAYS OF CHRISTMAS!

Vicechic84

Welcome everybody to the first ever 'MV 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS' at .WS! Here you'll find a pleathora of all things Vice with a holiday twist added in for good measure. As we all know the biggest season of the year was never recognized on a show that spanned half a decade. But here at .WS we've decided to change the course of history (just a little bit) to celebrate this special time of the year with the true holiday classics. Vice styled of course! We hope you take the time to kick back and enjoy the wide array of topics specifically designed to entertain, titilate, put a jolly good ho-ho-ho spring in your step and a warm smile on your face. With that being said, the .WS Team would like to take this opportunity to wish all of our extended Vice family and their loved ones peace and joy, and the warmest of wishes this season has to offer. HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM .WS! :xmas:And now let the festivities begin!Eingefügtes Bild

• 3 weeks later...

This is an "AMAZING & WONDERFUL" new section!!!!:clap::clap:I have gone through most of it & have a lot more that I need to go through.:rolleyes:But I LOVE everything that I have seen thus far.:happy::happy:Thank You For Such An Awesome Section!!!!:thumbsup::dance2::thumbsup:I hope more sections will be added in the coming year!!!!;)Miami-Vice.WS sure does know how to keep someone addicted to this site!!!!:clap::clap::dance2::rolleyes::happy::happy:

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...