Shill's MV Home For The Holidays Banner

Ferrariman

• Administrators

On behalf of all the admins and mods on .ws I'd like to give a 'BIG THANK YOU' to Shill for once again coming through with another incredible banner to help us celebrate the Christmas Season! Thanks Shill! and a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you! :cheers:Eingefügtes Bild*~*If our holiday banner does not appear on your screen you can change it here:*~* How To Change The Site BannerEingefügtes Bild

Great job on the banner Shill! I love the creativity all the way to the smallest detail. Santa with tiny Daytona's pulling his sleigh! Cool! Thanx a bunch! The best of the holidays to you and yours! :xmas:

• 3 weeks later...

Duddy with antlers!!Castillo with a lipstick smooch on his cheek!!Shill THANK YOU for these banners! You've really come thru for us.They are wonderful!!!!

For some reason, Duddy is my favorite person in the banner. :)I too like the daytonas pulling the santa sleigh in the air, and I like Callie's Christmas ornament earings.Actually, I kind of find it refreshing to have guest characters dominate this time, and not the usual main cast.GREAT JOB!

Hey Shill!!!!The Christmas Banner looks ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR!!!!!:clap::clap::happy::happy::thumbsup::thumbsup:I LOVE IT!!!!:happy::happy:You Did An Awesome Job!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Thank You So Very Much!!!!!:):clap:M