.WS's New Year's Resolutions 2010

Vicechic84

With a brand spankin' new year upon us Vicers, comes the dreaded 'resolution' time. And so the first question of the year posed to the enquiring minds here at .WS is, 'What MV resolutions have you already made, will be making or thinking about making to start 2010 on the right track?' To the Gentlemen: Do you plan on sporting a scruffy beard more often like Crockett? Go sock-less? That is if weather permits in your part of the world. :cool: Will you take dance lessons a la Rico style, or are you like Crockett suffering from a so called 'trick knee' that *cough* prevents you from shaking your booty? :dance2: and To the Ladies: Do you plan on learning the lyrics to 'Stormy Weather'? :radio: Or will you be involved in a new hobbie? Say uh collecting snowglobes perhaps? :D What resolutions do you think your favourite MV characters might make this year? What resolutions would you make for them if you could and why? :) Or the resolutions could be forum related in a sense that you'd like to try your hand at more MV trivia's, participate in more discussions? Hey, the possibilities are endless! We realize we could have taken a more typical approach to this question (keep in mind that any and all responses are welcome and greatly encouraged, not just the Vice related ones :)) but we here at .WS like to think outside the box if you haven't noticed. Besides, isn't this a lot more fun?! Yeah, I thought so! :pHere's to having a great start to 2010 everybody! :cheers:Eingefügtes Bild

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to have the scruffy beard thing going as always.I'm hoping to go on a nice vacation in 2010, perhaps a cruise.Other than that, most likely my year will be about the same as this year.

I usually never make New Year's Resolutions, as, in the past, the Resolutions have only made it to the first 15 minutes of the New Year.:rolleyes:But this upcoming year 2010, I hope to be fully engulfed in all things "Vice". From my time on this forum, to even my look.Maybe, and hopefully, one thing I would like to do, is visit my dearest friend in Europe. You know who you are!!!!!;)

I was thinking of a full list of resolutions for next year.But then again I had a large list for this year and not completed one.So I am just gonna have four resolutons for next year1. Finally keep my promiss not to work so much so I can spend more time with family and friends in real person or on the web.( here) 2. Enjoy the simple things in life.3. At least make one person smile a day.4. Don get upset or influenced by other mans opions about my or my families lifes!

A new year, a new decade, a new set of resolutions ... excellent!:evil:1. Try and visit the forum more often.2. Give in-depth reviews for Season Four coming in 2010.3. Write better fan fiction.4. Get Miami Vice: Season Five on DVD.And my non-Vice:5. Re-write my first novel and hopefully publish it.6. Get a driver's license.7. Watch all 22 James Bond films in order.8. Read all of Ian Fleming's James Bond novels.9. Study for and hopefully get a GED.Happy new year and new decade everyone, may your year go great and Universal release a Miami Vice: Season Two DVD set that actually works properly!:tasse_prost:

• 2 weeks later...

There are two different sets of resolutions, one for my owner and one for me (Pandina).My owner’s MV resolutions:- try and write episodes reviews- work hard to learn quotesMy owner’s non-MV resolutions:- eat less M&M's peanuts (yeah, right... :))- save money for a vacation in a wonderful placePandina’s MV resolution:- stay with my owner when she watches MV!Pandina’s non-MV resolutions:- be less touchy and spoiltHappy New Year!!! :cheers:

My resolutions for the new year? Hm, one is the same as ervery year:- I try it again to loose some weightAnd a new resolutions is: to learn English again! So I can write it better! And can spend more time here with you all.But most I hope I have more time for my daughter, not so many time in the job, the work at home and so on. And that my family, parents and friends will be ok. Enjoy every day!!!!

Now I am "COMPLETELY CONVINCED" that you are "CROCKETT PERSONAFIED"!!!!:dance2::) LOL!!!!

I am!You ought to see the new (vintage) blazer and shirt I just bought! :thumbsup:I'm arriving at Christmas dinner as CROCKETT!!

I am!You ought to see the new (vintage) blazer and shirt I just bought! :thumbsup:I'm arriving at Christmas dinner as CROCKETT!!

I can't wait till you post the pics!!!! This should be interesting to see.:eek:

My resolution is to get an even deeper tan than I did last summer and to spend some quality time on the boat this summer to some different venues.This , however, will take lots of work this winter of long hours to take time off this coming summer.I also want to pay down the debt on the boat as much as possible so ...hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go...........................Some resolution eh???

I find this one fascinating, and it is a very good idea also. For me, personally, I already do my banking with my local credit union. They have earned my business, and I trust them. They needed no bailouts, and have almost zero chance of going bankrupt.Move Your Money: A New Year's Resolutionhttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/arianna-huffington/move-your-money-a-new-yea_b_406022.html

Some interesting ones there...Mine is to have a happy healthy baby on or before 22nd JuneTo get married next Xmas

Any names picked out yet?...

My new year resolution is to stop saying "Pal" at the end of conversations:o

Mine is to START saying "Pal" at the end of conversations!!:p:thumbsup::dance2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With the first month of 2010 behind us in just one day, my question is, how many people have broken their resolutions already? :confused: