Sign in to follow this  
Vicechic84

.WS's New Year's Resolutions 2010

2morgen
With the first month of 2010 behind us in just one day' date=' my question is, how many people have broken their resolutions already? :confused:[/quote']eeeh :o Oke I'll be honest:1. Finally keep my promiss not to work so much so I can spend more time with family and friends in real person or on the web.( here)Almost kept this one worked an averge of 44 hours a week instead of 50 and didn't work at home. And a vacation planned in april 2. Enjoy the simple things in life. kept this one!3. At least make one person smile a day.Succes at this one! The coworker at my office or someone of my family had to smile about me or laugh with me. And the eldery people who live in the building were I work always smile when I greet them 4. Don get upset or influenced by other mans opions about my or my families lifes! Failure at this one :cry: within a weekSo I guess I did okay this year so far.

Ferrariman

eeeh :o Oke I'll be honest:1. Finally keep my promiss not to work so much so I can spend more time with family and friends in real person or on the web.( here)Almost kept this one worked an averge of 44 hours a week instead of 50 and didn't work at home. And a vacation planned in april 2. Enjoy the simple things in life. kept this one!3. At least make one person smile a day.Succes at this one! The coworker at my office or someone of my family had to smile about me or laugh with me. And the eldery people who live in the building were I work always smile when I greet them 4. Don get upset or influenced by other mans opions about my or my families lifes! Failure at this one :cry: within a weekSo I guess I did okay this year so far.