RARE GLENN FREY MV POSTCARD!!

COOPER&BURNETT

If they can't make money out of it, I don't think they will be interested.Just post for us, we are ALWAYS fascinated! :cool:I'm sure your correct Pandina. I just always thought that perhaps that someday they would like this stuff in thier archives. I know LEVI STRAUSS (LEVI JEANS) has purchased stuff from it's past like old jeans and advertisements for thier archives and displays. I thought NBC would want this for UNIVERSAL STUDIOS displays or archives. They were / are VERY proud of MIAMI VICE, and thought that one day, they would be thrilled to know this stuff survived.More than likely, your correct that if they can't profit from it, they wouldn't be interested.

Assuming that NBC would be thrilled about it, what's next?You wouldn't sell anything to them so there's no chance they can have the stuff back for their archives.Lending the items as usually done for art museums?They wouldn't pay for them anyway and besides you won't have the items with you, which is priceless (and I know it very well because I own NOTHING! :))If they're still very proud of MV they might be interested in interviewing you as a collector.

Assuming that NBC would be thrilled about it' date=' what's next?You wouldn't sell anything to them so there's no chance they can have the stuff back for their archives.Lending the items as usually done for art museums?They wouldn't pay for them anyway and besides you won't have the items with you, which is priceless (and I know it very well because I own NOTHING! :))If they're still very proud of MV they might be interested in interviewing you as a collector.[/quote']If NBC was willing to BUY my collection to display their history....I'd be willing to listen to their offer! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

If NBC was willing to BUY my collection to display their history....I'd be willing to listen to their offer! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

and of course the offer has to have a LARGE amount of 0!!! :thumbsup:*Pandina smashes her piggy-panda bank*"I don't have enough money." :cry:

and of course the offer has to have a LARGE amount of 0!!! :thumbsup:*Pandina smashes her piggy-panda bank*"I don't have enough money." :cry:

How do you know? Make me a good offer.