MIAMI VICE PROP COLLECTION

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's some photos of my MIAMI VICE props. I've had them scattered all over different threads, so I decided to put them all in one thread.Crockett's Gold Rolex watch. Season one.Eingefügtes Bild

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• Pandina

• Kavinsky

Crockett's game winning football as seen in THE GOOD COLLAR.Eingefügtes BildTubbs' Gold medalion necklace as seen in many episodes, especially Season 1 and 2.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Crockett's toy LITTLE RED HELICOPTER as seen on Crockett's desk.Eingefügtes BildTubbs' #1 COP coffee mug from season one as seen on Tubbs' deskEingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

COOPER MY MAN!!!!:eek: Once again you have managed to floor me with what you manage to get your hands on. I am AMAZED!!!!:glossy:And am INCREDIBLY impressed here!!!!:clap::clap::happy::happy::thumbsup:THANK YOU FOR SHARING THESE TREASURES HERE WITH US ALL!!!!:thumbsup::happy::clap::clap::thumbsup::happy:

COOPER MY MAN!!!!:eek: Once again you have managed to floor me with what you manage to get your hands on. I am AMAZED!!!!:glossy:And am INCREDIBLY impressed here!!!!:clap::clap::happy::happy::thumbsup:THANK YOU FOR SHARING THESE TREASURES HERE WITH US ALL!!!!:thumbsup::happy::clap::clap::thumbsup::happy:

I'm thrilled that you like my stuff!Did you notice the "other" driver's license? I also posted "BURNETT's" license!

Eingefügtes Bild

I did now!!!!:eek: I.... I.... I'm speechless here Coop!!!!:rolleyes:I would ask you just how you manage to get all these treasures, but know that you will never reveal your sources. And if you ever did tell me, you would have to kill me in the end. So, I won't even go there Coop!!!!Thank You For Sharing All Of This Coop!!!!:happy::happy::thumbsup::clap::clap::thumbsup:You Are Really Really Priceless!!!!;):)

Oohh Believe Me!!!! I saw it JUST Fine!!!!;)Can I have my family get in touch with you so they can do their Christmas Shopping for me?:confused:I am soooo grateful that you share all of this with us here.:happy::happy::dance2:

Oohh Believe Me!!!! I saw it JUST Fine!!!!;)Can I have my family get in touch with you so they can do their Christmas Shopping for me?:confused:I am soooo grateful that you share all of this with us here.:happy::happy::dance2:

Hey! Wanna play "MIAMI VICE" with me? I think we have all we need. :)

Yeah!!!! Of course!!!! But I seriously think that you would have me beat!!!!:);)I wouldn't stand a chance here!!!!:)

You could play with my toys here.It's just like being on the set! We have the clothes, and props here to play "MIAMI VICE". :)

You could play with my toys here.It's just like being on the set! We have the clothes' date=' and props here to play "MIAMI VICE". :)[/quote']Aaww Thanks Cooper!!!!:happy::)I feel honored that you would let me get within an inch of your toys. Except, how can we go about this?:confused: I'm here and you are....uumm....you are.... I have no clue where you are.:rolleyes: