MIAMI VICE PROP COLLECTION

COOPER&BURNETT

Aaww Thanks Cooper!!!!:happy::)I feel honored that you would let me get within an inch of your toys. Except' date=' how can we go about this?:confused: I'm here and you are....uumm....you are.... I have no clue where you are.:rolleyes:[/quote']That is a problem, isn't it. :)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• Pandina

• Kavinsky

You could play with my toys here.It's just like being on the set! We have the clothes' date=' and props here to play "MIAMI VICE". :)[/quote']Hey Coop!!!! Maybe we can still play!!!! You already know what I look like from my avatar, and I know what you look like from the pic below.It shouldn't be that hard to find a Headless Man coming at me dressed in "Miami Vice" attire.:)

Hey Coop!!!! Maybe we can still play!!!! You already know what I look like from my avatar' date=' and I know what you look like from the pic below.It shouldn't be that hard to find a Headless Man coming at me dressed in "Miami Vice" attire.:)[/quote']Good Point!!:clap:

damn coop! i'm so impressed how you manage to acquire all those great items!:):clap::clap::clap: you are the best thanks for sharing!:cheers:

I can always count on you EasyED for saying something nice about my posts. THANK YOU!!! :clap:

Great stuff COOP. Your always so generous with your information and your photos, and now your clothes and props. We can't ever say "thank you" too many times.

I can't say anything about this prop collection because I haven't come round yet.

:confused::confused::confused:I don't understand. "I haven't come round yet". What does this mean? :o

Great stuff COOP. Your always so generous with your information and your photos' date=' and now your clothes and props. We can't ever say "thank you" too many times.[/quote']Pal, you know your number one with me. I like and admire you so much. It's an HONOR to be your friend.If there's anything I can do for you, just let me know.P.S. I love your car.

Awesome once again coops, love your display, very envious, now you need to add rico's id and badge, man, you gotta give him his partner!! regards always, tvice

Awesome once again coops' date=' love your display, very envious, now you need to add rico's id and badge, man, you gotta give him his partner!! regards always, tvice[/quote']Tubbs I.D. and badge. Hmmmmm.....I'd need a copy. Do you know anyone who has a copy? ;)

wauw cooper what a great collection!!!!:eek::clap::happy:I am completly silence wauw!!thank you very much for sharing

Your very, very welcome!I keep thinking that I'm forgetting something in this collection that I didn't post. :rolleyes:

Your very' date=' very welcome!I keep thinking that I'm forgetting something in this collection that I didn't post. :rolleyes:[/quote']You make me inquisitive :confused:(I don't know of that the proper word is but that's what the translator said) about what you may have forgotten.

You make me inquisitive :confused:(I don't know of that the proper word is but that's what the translator said) about what you may have forgotten.

I may have something that I have forgotten to post.

:confused::confused::confused:I don't understand. "I haven't come round yet". What does this mean? :o

The dictionary says it means to regain conscience after one faints.That dictionary is &/)(&%$/()%!!!! :evil:

The dictionary says it means to regain conscience after one faints.That dictionary is &/)(&%$/()%!!!! :evil:

OOOOhhhhhhhhhh! he he he he:)Your very cool Pandina. AND your newest avatar scares me. :freeze:

OOOOhhhhhhhhhh! he he he he:)Your very cool Pandina. AND your newest avatar scares me. :freeze:

I have a feeling that my owner won't be very happy that you defined her "scary". Definitely not what a woman would like to hear! ;)

I have a feeling that my owner won't be very happy that you defined her "scary". Definitely not what a woman would like to hear! ;)

I was told by you, or your owner I was supposed to be scared.

I was told by you' date=' or your owner I was supposed to be scared.[/quote']It was ME, Pandina, I was supposed to scare you.My owner doesn't know that you defined her scary...... YET! (be aware, be very aware)

It was ME' date=' Pandina, I was supposed to scare you.My owner doesn't know that you defined her scary...... YET! (be aware, be very aware)[/quote']:eek:!!!

:) Seriously I love your collection' date=' it's so cool! :thumbsup:@Maria: so you're going to play MV... "Some girls have ALL the luck!"[/quote']Ciao Pandina!!!!Come Stata?Yes, I'll be playing "MV Musical Wheel Of Fortune" pretty soon.;)Just as soon as I stop seeing "NAKED" people.:rolleyes::)