MIAMI VICE PROP COLLECTION

COOPER&BURNETT

Ciao Pandina!!!!Come Stata?Yes' date=' I'll be playing "MV Musical Wheel Of Fortune" pretty soon.;)Just as soon as I stop seeing "NAKED" people.:rolleyes::)[/quote']Maria, I think Pandina is mentioning that I wanted to know if you wanted to come over and play MIAMI VICE with me, and my VICE props. I think that is what she means. She thinks your lucky!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• Pandina

• Kavinsky

Maria' date=' I think Pandina is mentioning that I wanted to know if you wanted to come over and play MIAMI VICE with me. I think that is what she means. She thinks you lucky!![/quote']Oh!!!! Okay!!!!I don't think I will be playing "MV Musical Wheel Of Fortune" or any puzzles anytime soon Cooper!!!!:cry:I mean, Did you see the answer to the previous puzzle to the one that's on now?:confused::o I am seeing "Naked" people.:eek: I, obviously have MAJOR issues here.:rolleyes:I wonder if the forum has any good Head Shrinks on it?:confused:Cause obviously, I'm in need of one.:rolleyes:

Maria' date=' I think Pandina is mentioning that I wanted to know if you wanted to come over and play MIAMI VICE with me, and my VICE props. I think that is what she means. She thinks you lucky!![/quote']Exactly, lucky girl!I'm not invited to play because C&B doesn't want me to get close to his Vice props. :cry:

Exactly' date=' lucky girl!I'm not invited to play because C&B doesn't want me to get close to his Vice props. :cry:[/quote']Nah Pandina!!!! I'm pretty sure he would allow you to come close to his treasures.;)Just as long as you are wearing your gloves from "Shadow In The Dark", and don't have flour anywhere on you, you should be good.;):thumbsup:

Your in luck.....your BOTH invited to come over and play MIAMI VICE with me and my toys!This will be fun! We have elegant clothes to wear, badges, sunglasses, the songs, Jan Hammer score tracks, toy helicopters, you name it! I even have the home, the views, and a convertiible to play with.C'mon over ladies!!

Your in luck.....your BOTH invited to come over and play MIAMI VICE with me and my toys!This will be fun! We have elegant clothes to wear' date=' badges, sunglasses, the songs, Jan Hammer score tracks, toy helicopters, you name it! I even have the home, the views, and a convertiible to play with.C'mon over ladies!![/quote']Yea!!!!!:dance2: You see Pandina, We both got an invitation!!!!:clap::happy::thumbsup:This should be fun!!!!:dance2: I'll bring the Pizza Pandina & Cooper, and Pandina, you bring the gloves from "Shadow In The Dark";)Cooper!!!! I'm on my way!!!!:dance2:;):thumbsup:Oh Pandina!!!!:eek: Don't forget the tin foil to protect our hearts from falling in LOVE with Cooper's treasures!!!!:p

Yea!!!!!:dance2: You see Pandina' date=' We both got an invitation!!!!:clap::happy::thumbsup:This should be fun!!!!:dance2: I'll bring the Pizza Pandina & Cooper, and Pandina, you bring the gloves from "Shadow In The Dark";)Cooper!!!! I'm on my way!!!!:dance2:;):thumbsup:Oh Pandina!!!!:eek: Don't forget the tin foil to protect our hearts from falling in LOVE with Cooper's treasures!!!!:p[/quote']Now I need "jumper cables.....for my heart."Luv them "VICE" ladies!!! :thumbsup::cheers:

Thanks for posting your props Coop. You must have some good connections to snag some of these treasures! I keep looking back at the i.d.s and badges. Are the i.d.s the actual ones used on the show? If so, I give you even more kudos. Either way, put me first in line to your museum when it opens!

Thanks for posting your props Coop. You must have some good connections to snag some of these treasures! I keep looking back at the i.d.s and badges. Are the i.d.s the actual ones used on the show? If so' date=' I give you even more kudos. Either way, put me first in line to your museum when it opens![/quote']I too love the i.d.s and badges, they might not be the real ones used back then but they're extremely well made! :thumbsup:

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now I need "jumper cables.....for my heart."Luv them "VICE" ladies!!! :thumbsup::cheers:

lol saw that episode last night,really funny...or that girl who ask him something,then he says :oh i have a bad knee.everytime someone asks me,it just leaves me´´lol

What about the date of birth? I thought Crockett's birthday was July 29:confused:
LOL - 5'11"' date=' yeah right, in your dreams Sonny. Nice try, pal.
DJ is NOT 5'11"! Although his official website says he is 6', he is actually closet to 5'9" or so. I am not very tall, somewhere in the 5'6" range on a good day. When we shot "Nobody Lives Forever" we were shooting the pool scene and DJ was standing next to me in bare feet when I turned to him and exclaimed..."Holy sh*t DJ, I think the water shrunk you...YOU'RE MY SIZE! To which he replied..."Shut up, [name deleted]!" His shoes were specially made with lifts in them

What about the date of birth? I thought Crockett's birthday was July 29:confused:

I guess someone didn't get the memo. :)Good eye.

LOL - 5'11"' date=' yeah right, in your dreams Sonny. Nice try, pal.[/quote']I'm also doubting the 5'11". Being most of his blazers are size 42 (there are some examples of size 44, but sometimes the cut of the jacket is a style that is smaller than a typical 44 or has drooped shoulders that can worn by those who wear a 42 or 43.I have an Armani (non vice used) size 38 that is baggy, with drooped shoulders, and it fits perfectly. Even the sleeve length is perfect, and I wear a 42 or 43!

Oh Cooper....I "hate" you!I just want those badges....lol

Yeah, yeah,....I love you too. :):)I'm very happy that you like my stuff. I appreciate it Mr. Calderon. :thumbsup:

I guess someone didn't get the memo. :)Good eye.

Thanks C&B. I guess they didn’t care much for the details in the idea that nobody would ever notice. BUT THAT WAS WAY BEFORE .WS!!:D

Question: is the watch in the first post a geniune rolex or a stand in and is that the same one used in Heart Of Darkness, Evan and Calderone's return?and what is or was a class E driver back then?

Question: is the watch in the first post a geniune rolex or a stand in and is that the same one used in Heart Of Darkness' date=' Evan and Calderone's return?and what is or was a class E driver back then?[/quote']Nope, the watch is the same replica watch I have posted in the Rolex replica watches threads.Yes, it's the same style he wore in HEART OF DARKNESS, EVAN, AND CALDERONE's RETURN.