MIAMI VICE PROP COLLECTION

COOPER&BURNETT

Nope' date=' the watch is the same replica watch I have posted in the Rolex replica watches threads.Yes, it's the same style he wore in HEART OF DARKNESS, EVAN, AND CALDERONE's RETURN.[/quote']Eingefügtes Bild

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• Pandina

• Kavinsky

Man, this is ridiculous! Soooo much stuff on here. The items you have C&B are going to be priceless in the future, as if they are NOT priceless now!Tony.

Eingefügtes Bild

Are they real props? :eek: I mean the ones (Crockett's and Burnett's licenses) really used in the show, or just replicas? And I've noticed the date of birth too... :) Definitely not July 29. I suppose Sonny deceived the poor lady in "By Hooker by Crook". LOL

Are they real props? :eek: I mean the ones (Crockett's and Burnett's licenses) really used in the show' date=' or just replicas? And I've noticed the date of birth too... :) Definitely not July 29. I suppose Sonny deceived the poor lady in "By Hooker by Crook". LOL[/quote']The driver's licences are just very good replicas.Still pretty cool eh? :thumbsup:

Man' date=' this is ridiculous! Soooo much stuff on here. The items you have C&B are going to be priceless in the future, as if they are NOT priceless now!Tony.[/quote']You haven't even viewed the blazers from the show yet, or the actor's contract, or the....well, why don't you just enjoy the scrapbook section and find out! :thumbsup:-COOP

The picture on the license looks interesting. :) I've always though it shoud be like a picture on a passport - look straight, keep serious face (and your mouth shut)... LOL And this one looks like they just took a screenshot from the show or something. :) I've never seen a real American driver's license, though... ?(

Hey CB, so here's the obvious question: Where did you get all or most of this stuff? I remember after production wrapped for the 5th season there was a huge auction of all the props for the show in Miami (in fact, you might even have the newspaper article about it). Is that where most of this stuff is from?

Hey CB' date=' so here's the obvious question: Where did you get all or most of this stuff? I remember after production wrapped for the 5th season there was a huge auction of all the props for the show in Miami (in fact, you might even have the newspaper article about it). Is that where most of this stuff is from?[/quote']I was unable to attend the auction in MIAMI.I get my stuff from various....connections. Some within the industry, and others out of the industry (mostly within the industry, and people who worked on the show). Luckily, I have continued contact with the connections.Click here to read the article....http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?7244-1989-VICE-PROPS-FOR-SALE!

Do you (or did you) work in the industry? If so' date=' what do you (or did you) do?[/quote'] "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that my answer might tend to incriminate me." - Lombard ;)

"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that my answer might tend to incriminate me." - Lombard ;)

Taking the 5th Amendment? I can understand that...

• 4 months later...

Crockett's toy LITTLE RED HELICOPTER as seen on Crockett's desk.Eingefügtes Bild

I want one of these so bad! Found them in blue and green, but none in red. :cry: This is such an impressive collection, I am as green as Elvis with envy right now!!!

I want one of these so bad! Found them in blue and green' date=' but none in red. :cry: This is such an impressive collection, I am as green as Elvis with envy right now!!![/quote']Thanks!In about a week or so, I'll be adding a new item! Look for it. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

WOWThat is awesome to see. Speechless:done:I have a goonies coin and a few bits off a bike from BMX Bandits, but that is serious collecting there, such amazing items to haveWOW

WOWThat is awesome to see. Speechless:done:I have a goonies coin and a few bits off a bike from BMX Bandits' date=' but that is serious collecting there, such amazing items to haveWOW[/quote']Thank you!....and that's just the props! Check out the blazers from the show, and the cast and crew items!!Just go to the scrapbook section!-COOP

• 10 months later...
I don't have it. $5,000 seems a bit high for such a small weapon, but hey, perhaps this blank firing gun is worth it to a gun / miami vice fan! More power to whomever bought it!

theres abit of a discrepancy actually, via the grips as the one in the show he had didnt look like he had packymyer grips on it past the pilot episodehttp://www.pachmayr.com/home/compac-grips.phpEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildalso note the second revolver over the 49 here, its a model 36, an external hammer version of the 49 that was not used by him past the second episode and was probably given over to Gina and trudy for their use throught the showEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildand with his 49 it looked like he had normal grips on it post pilot and possibily the whole rest of the show, note the wood you can see protruding past his hand on the bottom here smugglers blues Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildvs the packs sticking out on the bottom in the pilot as the normal grips are flush on the bottom where the serial number is on a J frame and almost all smith revolversEingefügtes Bildas I remember reading something that people who tried those grips on their J frames often went back to the stock ones because of the size and the heft of those packmyers that made it harder to conceal and judging by this photo I took it looks like the production team or PMT himself thought the same thing as well even in the pilot they do stick out from the gun abitEingefügtes Bildnote where the web of his hand isplus you can get a real fully functioning one for 400 some buckshttp://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=268049430and I did for that matter actually (although its got blue PSG finger grove grips on it that the cop who had it before me put on) so unless theres an actual photo of him holding the thing with the production crew where the serial number is visibile or theres some paperwork from universal like there is with the daytona it would be very easy for someone to say that this is his gun he used even though it isnt as all model 49 bodguards look the same and someone could have easily put those grips on it that they saw he had on it during the pilot and said its his gunplus revolvers that fire blanks can fire live ammo as well, another odd discrepancy, could be a legal thing though so they have to say that.

hmm actually I was just watching 'Better Living Through Chemesty" yesterday and did a close up of when tubbs grabs for his revolver and it looks like it has the packymyer grips back on it, although my point still stands that unless they have some sort of proof it was leased or sold to the production company that provided the blank firing firearms for MV they could have easily said that another model 49 bodguard that they used for another production is the one he had on the show even though it isnt.I mean the model 49 blued bodyguard like he used was in production all the way up until the early 1990's I think from the early 60'sand while the bren ten was sold and shipped years ago to planet hollywood in las vegas and apparently is with Don now what the hell happened to all of the others? are they still with the production company that provided the photo of his 645 to the internet movie firearms database?http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/File:S%26W645_DJohnson_MVice.jpgand actually I heard that Don's 645 was actually at the vegas shotshow last yearplus in regards to tubbs gun, wheres the galco holster he had for in S3? he was using a miami classic for that season just like Crockett hence the quck draw duing irish eyes when the arms dealer grabs for a pen and paper after the scene where they blow up the daytona and the holster connected to his belt during stones war when their in the reporters office after stones been kidnapped.

post-592-13892964129682_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

Amazing collection of props C&B! I enjoy looking them over esp. the gold Rolex.

Thank you very much! I love hearing from members. Yeah, I love the Rolex too! :thumbsup:Thank you for taking a moment, and posting such nice comments! :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

I was just curious Cooper you wouldnt happen to know what Watches Tubbs wore during the show do you?reason why I'm curious is because I was watching a MV fan video that used that shot of his brother getting killed from the pilot and it looks like he had two different watches in the first seasonas he's got a boxy one past the pilot:http://www.miamiviceonline.com/screenshots/calderon204.jpgand then it looks almost like he's got my watch in the pilot, my old beat up omega seamster devillehttp://www.miamiviceonline.com/screenshots/pilot20.jpgthe shape looks generally the same, hell the dial even seems pearlescent.

http://www.miamiviceonline.com/screenshots/calderon204.jpgand then it looks almost like he's got my watch in the pilot' date=' my old beat up omega seamster deville[url']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/screenshots/pilot20.jpgthe shape looks generally the same, hell the dial even seems pearlescent.

I only know of one. He wore a solid 18k Gold EBEL BELUGA from about Season 2-5.