• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• Pandina

• Kavinsky

Sorry about the late reply, I couldn't get online here for about a day or two. Hmm though it kind of looks like they both had ones with normal dials and not the pearl ones when it came to the ebels.Guess that's another pilot thing, funny thing is looking at the pilot in the hotel scene when tubbs is checking over his stuff they switch over to a square watch for the rest of the episode. Not sure what to make of that, maybe they shot the pilot at different times over the year in 84. So they didn't have the stuff they wanted for it at some times so they made due with what they had.I mean after all I noticed in Heart Of Darkness, the second episode, the daytona was missing its license plate in the Toll Booth shot of them going to arties apartment. The Bren Ten switching over to an all black version of itself for the end of the episode despite it being in its normal rigging at the begining.along with the limo switiching over to one of the LTD cop cars during the bridge jump for obivious reasons given the steepness of the jump and the length of the limo. I mean it was only the second episode and they were about to trash a very expensive caddy limo.So maybe it was just a continuity error in a way, just funny that it was repeated so many times throught the series for the Calderone episodes. hell the only reason I picked up on it is because some weird tv station called centerfire or something like that shows the cosby show, Girlfriends and the A Team also shows miami vice and was playing the hitlist a day or so ago.something I had been meaning to watch again for a different reason, and I was like hey wait a minute, that looks like my watch.Also gotta admit its nice not having 10 minutes of commercials to deal with either like you do with modern TV shows. 1 - 3 minutes latter and the show is already back on it seems like.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow!Amazing! how did you manage to get all that awesome Miami Vice stuff?!?!:eek::eek::eek:I am... incredibly jealous! Great job on acquiring all those historic artifacts! Indiana Jones would be proud! :clap::clap::clap::glossy::glossy::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Amazing! how did you manage to get all that awesome Miami Vice stuff?!?!:eek::eek::eek:I am... incredibly jealous! Great job on acquiring all those historic artifacts! Indiana Jones would be proud! :clap::clap::clap::glossy::glossy::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's funny, I just bought an Indiana Jones jacket and hat! :) Good timing!Don't be jealous. This is not a competition, I'm just showing what I have collected. I'm so happy that you like the stuff,...then again, you have lots of stuff to see in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION. Keep checking it out!! Suprises Galore! :dance2:

I cant add any more superlatives but i will say i think it's safe to say you are the no.1 Miami Vice collector in the world!The collection you have is so complete.Diverse,rare-and truly exciting.The thing that intrigues me is you say we should check back-so there are more gems to be revealed or items in your sight-wow!!Personally i'm glad you haven't revealed them all yet-too much excitement can be a bad thing lol!Truly thank you for sharing your fantastic items and i DO look forward to what you might give fans here in the future.

I cant add any more superlatives but i will say i think it's safe to say you are the no.1 Miami Vice collector in the world!The collection you have is so complete.Diverse' date='rare-and truly exciting.The thing that intrigues me is you say we should check back-so there are more gems to be revealed or items in your sight-wow!!Personally i'm glad you haven't revealed them all yet-too much excitement can be a bad thing lol!Truly thank you for sharing your fantastic items and i DO look forward to what you might give fans here in the future.[/quote']Ohhh...I certainly have more items to share my friend! And yes, keep checking the pages (sometimes even beyond page one for interesting information) of the Scrapbook section, as even today, it's underutlilzed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Administrators

Record eaten by Elivis as seen in HEART OF DARKNESS.PC022360.jpg

Man, this makes me sad. How could someone do such a thing to a Buddy Holly record? :(

• Like 1