Happy Birthday Ferrariman!

Vicechic84

This man has been a permanent fixture on .ws since it's beginning in 2008 and is one of the people responsible for many of us finding a new and exciting place to call our MV home. His name has been synonymous within the online Vice community for many years and his extensive trivia knowledge never ceases to amaze me. Oh and he just happens to be my soulmate! How lucky can an MV Diva get?! :) He has enriched my life in so many ways and for that I thank him dearly from the bottom of my heart!:happy: Please join me in wishing our very own Ferrariman a very happy birthday! May you have an MV filled year ahead Lou! Cheers! :cake::flowers::gift::balloon::cheers:Eingefügtes Bild

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• Shill

• Dadrian

No doubt, without you, we wouldn't be here, and I wouldn't have a scrapbook section.We all are grateful to your leadership here.HAPPY BIRTHDAY FERRARIMAN!:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Ahhh ... a special birthday.Enjoy the "Senior Discounts" at various restaurants and retail establishments (if they don't offer you a discount, then ask)! We still need to do that "Have an Italian hot dog in Newark experience" - I'll get there some day. Then when you make it to Miami - the Mojito at Mojitos Restaurant is on me, pal.

Happy birthday, Ferrariman. I hope that you´re feeling well at your special birthday. Enjoy it! And I hope that you´re here on this site for many, many more years:cheers::cake::flowers::gift:

This is crazy! I just popped in looking for some 80s birthday clip art and thought I would go find F-man's thread from last year! And then, POW!What a HUGE coincidence!:cake::cheers: And thank you Lou, for all the voodoo that you do! Best regards,Cagey

• Administrators

Happy Birthday, Lou. I wish you all the best. Enjoy your day. I hope we can run the site for a long time to come.:cake::cheers: