Happy Birthday Ferrariman!

Vicechic84

happy birthday buddy. hope you have a great one.here's this old song again in case you forgot it from last year:http://www.box.net/shared/v3tgi2s95usome of you newbies may get a kick out of it' date=' too.[/quote']This is STILL the very BEST birthday wish EVER concieved on a MIAMI VICE website.I could listen to it on Lou's birthday EVERY year.In fact I would love to hear an expanded version of this JAN HAMMER VICE sounding birthday theme with perhaps the tom tom drums!My GAWD if it doesn't sound like JAN HAMMER actually performed this piece!!! I know JAN HAMMER's style extremely well, and I must say, I would 100% would have believed JAN performed this without question.Dadrian.....your brilliant!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• timm525

• Shill

• Dadrian

happy birthday buddy. hope you have a great one.here's this old song again in case you forgot it from last year:http://www.box.net/shared/v3tgi2s95usome of you newbies may get a kick out of it' date=' too.[/quote']This theme deserves it's own thread!I'm afraid most members won't even click onto this JAN HAMMER style birthday theme, and miss one of life's little pleasures.(You can't help but smile, and play it over and over again!)

lol when is your birthday?edit:checked your profile. how could i forget? sept 9: same as my wife's!

Ah man....do I have to wait a year? :cry:

i'll make it worth it. it will be your best .ws birthday ever :)

I've just officially legally changed my birthday to DECEMBER 20TH. :)

• Administrators

Thank you everybody for the birthday wishes! My apologies for replying late but some family matters had to be taken care of first.It's great to hear from everyone! I've known so many of you for so long and even the members who aren't here as often as they'd like to be always manage to remember my birthday. That speaks volumes to me! So let me raise my glass to all of you as well (yes Lar Molson XXX is just perfect!;)) Thank you all!Lou

• Administrators

Nah, it will last a lot longer! :clap::thumbsup:I think Lou should be president! Of course that would mean I would be VP then right? :p(The assassination plot starts to turn in Timmy's little brain) :)