MIAMI VICE mp3's

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Just a quick reminder to everyone. Copyright infringement is a big no no on our site so if anyone is looking for the songs used in the show please PM or e-mail me and I will point you in the right direction! We don't want big brother breathing down our necks! ;)

• 2 years later...

Songs Used in EpisodesHi,I'm looking to get some songs that were used in some episodes. Anyone able to email them to me. These are the songs I'm after...After the Fire - Roger DaltreBaba O'Riley - The Who Closer To Heaven - Alan Parsons Project Cry - Godley And CremeHello Earth - Kate BushLife is a rat Race - Phil CollinsLong Long Way To Go - Phil CollinsMiami - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet BandPar Avion - Mike & The MechanicsSeverance - Dead Can DanceTake Me Home - Phil CollinsMy email address is disneybng@tampabay.rr.comI hope someone can help, or point me in the direction.Thanks,stone

• Administrators
I hope someone can help' date=' or point me in the direction.Thanks,stone[/quote'] Got you covered! ;)

• 5 months later...

Has anyone posted an episode by episode anthology of Vice music? That's what I'm after. I didn't know Little Miss Dangerous was a Ted Nugent song until I recently seen the album with the same name recently. I thought, "this has to be a huge coincidence." Nope, sure wasn't. Most of the music I know because I was an 80's child, but there are some tracks I'm not sure of. Ripper

Has anyone posted an episode by episode anthology of Vice music? That's what I'm after. I didn't know Little Miss Dangerous was a Ted Nugent song until I recently seen the album with the same name recently. I thought' date=' "this has to be a huge coincidence." Nope, sure wasn't. Most of the music I know because I was an 80's child, but there are some tracks I'm not sure of. Ripper[/quote']Have a look here http://www.miamiviceonline.com/vbglossar.php?do=showentry&id=2168The Glossary section has tons of info and the episode guide has much detail.

• 4 months later...

I have looked for that song too. It is not on any of Collins' cds. It seems that someone said that he wrote the song for the show. The way they talked it was not even a real and complete song. I love that episode.

Is Phil the Shill's "Life is a Rat Race " available as an Mp3 anyone ?:D:thumbsup:

I don't have it, but I *think* the only way to get that one is to rip it from the actual episode. I don't think it's been released or leaked in any other form? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure someone has an Mp3 of it, but it's probably going to be from the end credits of the actual ep and not a 'complete' song.Though I'd love to be proven wrong on that.