• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie Rich

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Frey

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The ViewWell as a leader, one has to reach the people where they are at. It is just as important to communicate what's going on through media as it is to be working on the problems at hand. I don't see what is wrong with using the media (the View) to speak to the people you represent. The illustration is funny, but evidently simplistic, and to base one's comment on the President's leadership on that illustration is to make a very lame argument - it's got no legs, pal.

Well as a leader' date=' one has to reach the people where they are at. It is just as important to communicate what's going on through media as it is to be working on the problems at hand. I don't see what is wrong with using the media (the View) to speak to the people you represent. The illustration is funny, but evidently simplistic, and to base one's comment on the President's leadership on that illustration is to make a very lame argument - it's got no legs, pal.[/quote']Yes, most people get their serious news, and information from watching David Letterman and the View. :rolleyes: Oh, please....Oh, please.Yeah, he just doesn't get near enough publicity.

Well as a leader' date=' one has to reach the people where they are at. [/quote']To be critical of others with your first post does not say much for your new membership here. But, trolls will be trolls. Reach the people where they are at? Well, I consider "the people" to be those who drive a truck, flip a hamburger, stock the shelves at Wal-Mart, sit at a desk in an office and make sure the real estate, insurance, financial services, and other markets are all working smoothly. All these people won't be home watching "The View". For those who will be home watching "The View", you can bow down at this guy's feet and knock yourself out. I will be working to make sure he gets replaced at the next election. Eingefügtes BildPS - thanks for coming here to challenge us. It's been a while since the last guy came on here and busted out his "you are a racist if you crticize Obama" argument, and then quickly crawled back under the rock he crawled out from under.

Well as a leader' date=' one has to reach the people where they are at. It is just as important to communicate what's going on through media as it is to be working on the problems at hand. I don't see what is wrong with using the media (the View) to speak to the people you represent. The illustration is funny, but evidently simplistic, and to base one's comment on the President's leadership on that illustration is to make a very lame argument - it's got no legs, pal.[/quote'] A lot of people don't know that he actually turned down the Boy Scouts when they asked him to go speak at a convention to go on The View.

• Administrators
To be critical of others with your first post does not say much for your new membership here. But' date=' trolls will be trolls. Reach the people where they are at? Well, I consider "the people" to be those who drive a truck, flip a hamburger, stock the shelves at Wal-Mart, sit at a desk in an office and make sure the real estate, insurance, financial services, and other markets are all working smoothly. All these people won't be home watching "The View". For those who will be home watching "The View", you can bow down at this guy's feet and knock yourself out. I will be working to make sure he gets replaced at the next election. PS - thanks for coming here to challenge us. It's been a while since the last guy came on here and busted out his "you are a racist if you crticize Obama" argument, and then quickly crawled back under the rock he crawled out from under.[/quote'] There's a reason I like to stay away from political and religious topics and this is the perfect example. We're ALL entitled to our opinions whether we're rich or poor, black or white, newbie or veteran. That's a wrap folks! Please don't start another thread about this!!