OBAMA's POLLS DROP AGAIN!

COOPER&BURNETT

...when Obama does it they rejoice and act like a giddy school girl outside a Barnes&Noble on the release of a new Twilight book.

LOL.Thanks for the laugh A47. I needed that. O has now reached the low point of his Presidency' date=' or ongoing political campaign, as he treats it.From NBC/Wall Street Journal public opinion poll released this week:48% - disapprove of the job Obama is doing as President of the United States 45% - approve of the job Obama ...Check this out - nearly 2/3 of people responding said he was taking the country in the wrong direction. His approval ratings are hitting rock bottom, yet he still does not get the message. 62% of respondents say the country is headed in the wrong direction33% believe that the country is improving under Obama’s leadership.http://www.examiner.com/x-47431-DuPage-County-Conservative-Examiner~y2010m6d24-Obama-Approval-Ratings-Hit-New-Low

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie Rich

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Frey

• timm525

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:confused:Ladies and Gentlemen….The President of the United StatesEingefügtes Bild

Isn't the anointed one going to catch the fly in mid flight?Or perhaps it's a sign that flys like to land on CRAP.

Why O's Poll Numbers are sinking -because Joe Biden keeps opening his mouth, and stupidity comes out. If you are a taxpayer, and ask for your taxes to be lowered, then that makes you an a$$, according to Biden. He then will say, "just kidding, kay?", after realizing that he is the one who is the a$$. Eingefügtes Bildhttp://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/27/biden-calls-custard-shop-manager-smartass-taxes-comment/

I dont mean to seem like I'm bragging about this but I saw this coming as soon as the election came around in 08, I knew this guys was a grade a weazle from the getgo.the only reason he got elected is because mcbain or whatever his name is, is in fact crazy and people were still pissed at bush and the head of the treasury screwing everything up, if anything obamas probably done far more damage by giving all that money away.well atleast there disguise has failed and people are waking up now to what they really are.

Check this out - "Little Obama" film - about his training and upbringing as a Muslim in Indonesia -

“Little Obama,” the Indonesian film based on Barack Obama’s childhood years in the Southeast Asian nation, is nearing its June 30 premiere there and opening in wide release the following day. The film, titled “Obama Anak Menteng” in Indonesian, was directed by Damien Dematra, who also wrote the novel on which the movie is based. The fictionalized account of the U.S. president’s experiences in that country, where he lived with his mother 40 years ago, stars 14-year-old Hasan Faruq Ali, who, like the young man who would become president, is an American living in Indonesia.

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2010/06/24/little-obama-film-trailer-portrays-president-as-pugilist/Eingefügtes BildLots of fiction in there -

“Little Obama” may take some liberties with historical fact—while the star is clearly a teen, the president lived there from around ages six to 10.

Seems appropriate - distort the truth, persuade the people, turn the people, turn the people against each other, ultimate goal control the people.

Is the Honeymoon Over???You know the honeymoon is over when the comedians start…The liberals are asking us to give Obama time. We agree . . . and think 25 to life would be appropriate.--Jay LenoAmerica needs Obama-care like Nancy Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.--Jay LenoQ: Have you heard about McDonald's' new Obama Value Meal?A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.--Conan O'BrienQ: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?A: A fund raiser.--Jay LenoQ: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers, and threats to society. The other is for housing prisoners.--David LettermanQ: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it started to sink, who would be saved?A: America!--Jimmy FallonQ: What's the difference between Obama and his dog, Bo?A: Bo has papers.--Jimmy KimmelQ: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.--David Letterman

Gaffe - o - Rama: O and Biden

President Barack Obama piled on during a town hall meeting in Racine, Wis., Wednesday. In an unusual move, he singled out the House's top Republican."He compared the financial crisis to an ant. This is the same financial crisis that led to the loss of nearly 8 million jobs. The same crisis that cost people their homes, their life savings," the president told the crowd. "Maybe I'm confused," Obama continued. "Do you think that the financial crisis was an ant, and we just need a little ant swatter to fix this thing?"

Huh? An "ant swatter"?

Vice President Joe Biden's momentary meltdown at a frozen custard shop in suburban Milwaukee. Video of his visit to Kopp's Frozen Custard went viral over the weekend. First, he walked in and asked, "Where's the ice cream?" Several employees immediately corrected him. It's custard -- not ice cream. After enjoying the frozen treat, Biden asked Borkin what he owed him. No charge, said the manager. "Lower our taxes and we'll call it even.""Why don't you say something nice, instead of being a smartass all the time?" the vice president responded. TV news cameras recorded the moment & critics said Biden's wisecrack was a sign that he's out of touch.

Out of touch, and out of brains, would be more like it.

It could have been worse. Just ask the president -- on whom Biden dropped an F-bomb on live TV a few months ago

Obama suffered his own verbal misfire Thursday during a speech about immigration. Quoting from "The New Colossus" by Emma Lazarus, the president spoke of "huddled masses yearning to be free." The correct words from the sonnet about the Statue of Liberty are "yearning to breathe free." "It wasn't a fluke," scolded Gateway Pundit's Jim Hoft. "The White House website even has the wrong words.""The community organizer committed another hilarious gaffe, this time with the teleprompter delivering his remarks to him word for word," crowed Ian Lazaran on a blog.

That's what you get with a community organizer for a President, instead of a leader.

The Man Who Would Be President (if not for the Supreme Court)Crazed sex poodle? I wonder what one of those looks like?Eingefügtes BildOK, never mind.

Gaffe - o - Rama: O and BidenHuh? An "ant swatter"?Out of touch' date=' and out of brains, would be more like it.. That's what you get with a community organizer for a President, instead of a leader.[/quote']Let's be fair, it was done to George W., (deservedly so in many cases) so turn around is fair play.

[SIZE="3"">

The Man Who Would Be President

(if not for the Supreme Court)Crazed sex poodle? I wonder what one of those looks like?Eingefügtes BildOK' date=' never mind. [/size']
:) I wonder if he screams like Howard Dean? :)

The White House not making sense has just gone to a whole new level.I guess this level could be called ... stupidity.The head of NASA has just revealed that Obama has told him that the most important mission for the Space Agency is not exploration of space, as you might think. NASA has been told that their most important mission is to improve relations with the Muslim world. Since they won't be exploring space, with most space exploration being cut by O, this only makes sense to turn them into experts at diplomacy and showing the Muslim world that we are all nice guys. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/05/nasa-chief-frontier-better-relations-muslims/

NASA Chief: Next Frontier Better Relations With Muslim WorldPublished July 05, 2010| FoxNews.com NASA Administrator Charles Bolden said in a recent interview that his "foremost" mission as the head of America's space exploration agency is to improve relations with the Muslim world. Though international diplomacy would seem well outside NASA's orbit, Bolden said in an interview with Al Jazeera that strengthening those ties was among the top tasks President Obama assigned him. He said better interaction with the Muslim world would ultimately advance space travel.

Short of putting all Muslims in the international space station, I don't see how this would work.I mean, they want to live in the 15th century B.C. How would NASA with all their technology be able to help? Am I missing something here? :rolleyes:

Obama's Poll #'s Soon to Be Dropping Further -http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jun/25/inside-the-black-panther-case-anger-ignorance-and-/ADAMS: Inside the Black Panther caseAnger, ignorance and liesBy ByJ. Christian Adams 6:58 p.m., Friday, June 25, 2010

On the day President Obama was elected, armed men wearing the black berets and jackboots of the New Black Panther Party were stationed at the entrance to a polling place in Philadelphia. They brandished a weapon and intimidated voters and poll watchers. After the election, the Justice Department brought a voter-intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party and those armed thugs. I and other Justice attorneys diligently pursued the case and obtained an entry of default after the defendants ignored the charges. Before a final judgment could be entered in May 2009, our superiors ordered us to dismiss the case.The New Black Panther case was the simplest and most obvious violation of federal law I saw in my Justice Department career.

Again, Obama admin shows that for this administration, the letter of the law is secondary to the progressive ideological agenda.

Obama referred to Al Qaeda as "racists." today. Why, you ask? Because they killed some innocent africans in Uganda.Now if he'd show that anger either when members of his own country get killed or attempts are made on our soil... :rolleyes:

Obama referred to Al Qaeda as "racists." today.

Are you freaking kidding me?What were they before today - "misunderstood idealists striving for religious tolerance"?November can't come too soon.

• Administrators

The first November will be in 2010 and will leave him powerless more or less.

The first November will be in 2010 and will leave him powerless more or less.

That's not correct. At least not until the swearing in of the new members in early 2011 in like JAN or FEB. Until then, they can STILL pass laws, and do much, much more damage until that time knowing they will be out of a job in two -3 months. :thumbsdown: