Merry Christmas!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Vicechic and I would like to wish all our members and their families a very Merry Christmas! Have a great day!

Merry Christmas To You & Your Family Also Ferrariman!!!!:):xmas:One special gift that I am grateful for this year, is getting to spend it on this wonderful site and with my "Miami Vice" family that I love so very dearly.:happy:And I want to take this opportunity to Thank You Ferrariman, TIMM525, ViceChic84, The Talk, & Our KaeptnCaipi for all the things that you all do on a daily basis to make this site as wonderful as it is.And to all my fellow members I also extend a very Merry Christmas to You & Your Families. Our administration team & all of you are the reason that I continue to make this the only "Miami Vice" home that I want to be at.I Love You All Very Much!!!!:):happy:

merry christmassto my friends at miami vicecommunity. I wish you a merry chistmass and a happy new year :shout: I hope all your wishes come true. I love what you do for the site