• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Chloe

• LNGLK

• Frey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a bunch of coffee' date=' a book about The Smiths called "A Light That Never Goes Out," coffee maker with a timer(!), gift card for Trader Joe's, and a Lacoste sweater.My highlight was giving my recently passed wife's wedding ring to my mother-in-law on Christmas Eve. I didn't tell her I was doing it, and I pulled her aside for her to unwrap it in a little, clumsy box. She was very grateful, I think. I didn't want to just put the ring in a drawer...like my wife's spirit, it seemed more appropiate that it should carry on.[/quote']Great gifts! Nice idea with the ring. That's sweet. :thumbsup:

item. I did a Secret Santa on another board and got some vintage adult army collectibles... got a tie and Callaway ballcap... the best was just enjoying the day and using recipes I got from one of the German vicers so I could home-cook a German style meal. They do it up right over there...

Cool man, cool. :thumbsup:

• 11 months later...

I would like Mr C&B to contact his dear wifey here, she is very sad to be facing Christmas without him. I am wishing that he is OK and enjoying a cool beer somewhere