Happy Birthday, MiamiViceFan !

Tony D.

Have a very Happy Birthday, Nicole, and a Happy New Year!!:fireworks: I got your birthday info through my undercover operations! ;):D:cake::flowers:

Happy Birthday & Happy New Year To You!!!!Best Wishes Today & Always!!!!Enjoy Your Special Day The "Vice" Way!!!!:):balloon::gift::cake::clap::clap::clap::clap::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Birthday Topics: "Just a little food for thought here when creating birthday topics. Please check to see if the member is even active before posting. Today's birthday topic for MiamViceFan is a perfect example. The person joined on 12/02/09, and never came back. Also, the person doesn't even have their birthday listed in their profile! I know where the date came from and the person hasn't been on that site in almost a year either. I'm all for wishing our members a Happy Birthday, but I don't want the .ws personal section turning into a bunch of empty birthday threads." -FERRARIMANYa know Ferrariman.......I feel kinda foolish now. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. MiamiViceFan hasn't even posted anything here.I noticed that there was nobody listed under "today's birthdays", and although confused, I figured I should wish someone a birthday, because someone must know something I didn't.We need to be more cautious.