The many faces/roles of IZZY....What's your favorite?

Icemanmike

With all the different roles Izzy show up in playing in many episodes, what's one that sticks out for you? He's mainly a snitch with some kinda side to him... This episode Iz plays a photographerBOUDIOR PHOTOGRAPHY"Intimate Moments Captured Tastefully"Paris Rome New York Miami San JaunSeason threeEP: Hooker by Crook

With all the different roles Izzy show up in playing in many episodes' date=' what's one that sticks out for you? He's mainly a snitch with some kinda side to him... This episode Iz plays a photographerBOUDIOR PHOTOGRAPHY"Intimate Moments Captured Tastefully"Paris Rome New York Miami San JaunSeason threeEP: Hooker by Crook[/quote']Eingefügtes BildActually, that IS a very good one! :)His extened role in COWS OF OCTOBER (a rather weak episode) showed off his comedic tallents.I like all of Izzy's stuff. MADE FOR EACH OTHER was another IZZY highlight.

• 6 months later...

Definitely in When Irish Eyes Are Crying, when he's got the dogs. His whole "genetic engineering" (or was it domineering?) speech was awesome.

• Administrators

I thought his gig as a life sized art exibit was funny.Tryin to recall which episode that was.

"Knock Knock...Who's There?"

• Administrators

I was kinda impressed that he didn't spill his guts to Reb when he showed him the pic of Burnett and he said he didn't know him. Maybe he was more afraid of Sonny killing him then Reb. :)

I was kinda impressed that he didn't spill his guts to Reb when he showed him the pic of Burnett and he said he didn't know him. Maybe he was more afraid of Sonny killing him then Reb. :)

Actually I think it was more about Izzy truly caring about Crockett and having his back.

• Administrators

Yeah, I agree that in later eps Izzie did care about Sonny. We saw that in A Bullet for Crockett.

Just watched that episode again on cable recently, glad Izzy was there when the team got the good news about Sonny.You could see how relieved and happy he was.

• 3 years later...

I loved Izzy in almost every episode he did appear. Most of all, in "Made for each other".

I thought his gig as a life sized art exibit was funny.Tryin to recall which episode that was.

I always thought that it was his worst appearance. I mean, he looked weird. And i still don't like his performance there. But it is only my opinion. 

• 2 weeks later...