Don on an old German TV clip

Sonny68

Hey!I found this clip - it's an old TV clip about DJ and his music!Not every of the German comments are very nice and I know the most of you can understand this, but to see DJ singing in studio is great!! I never saw it before!!I love it!!! :happy:http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=41391443Have fun!Sonny68(Sorry again for this bad english :o )

• 10 months later...
:):):) hihihi this is SOOO funny. I love their subliminal dissing :D ..not that I like that their dissing DJs musical talent, but I like the way they do it.. typical German public TV style (pretending, in a very smug way, to be the intellectual flagship of the media) - "Na denn Sonny, am Dienstag wird wieder geschossen!" (So long, Sonny, on Tuesday you'll be shooting again) - that made me roll on the floor laughing :D:D And the weirdly dressed host in the end is best: "Naja, tut wenigstens nicht weh.." (Well, at least it doesn't hurt) Makes me want to tell her, your outfit does hurt my eyes, lady! :D

SOOO funny. I love their subliminal dissing :D ..not that I like that their dissing DJs musical talent" data-date=" but I like the way they do it.. typical German public TV style (pretending, in a very smug way, to be the intellectual flagship of the media) - "Na denn Sonny, am Dienstag wird wieder geschossen!" (So long, Sonny, on Tuesday you">

your outfit does hurt my eyes, lady! :D

thanks for the translation .......I LMAO

The great thing about this video is all the behind the scenes footage' date=' like from GOOD COLLAR.[/quote'] Thank you! you're right, and I only really notice what's going on in the pictures now that you point it out! The German comments are really distracting.. ;) I mean, they're calling Don "Schwarm aller jungen und späten Mädchen!" (heartthrob adored by both young and old girls) - and it goes on an on on that note - you can hear the sarcasm in the speaker's voice.. :)

Hat´s what always happens. One switches a show on to see someone special or to listen to him and then the host starts talking at a wrong point.

• 2 months later...

If you like this clip - have a look at this threads: "The Heart of heartbeat" and "... interview with Barbara Walters"! You will love them!! :D

I guess in 1986/1987? german conservative television wasn't ready for a hot new show like MIAMI VICE.:birdie:I image to hear in the undertone of the announcer a little envy cause he wasn't loved by the girls back in school like DJ...:)TV from nowadays would thank god for a character like DJ to report about. Times have changed fortunately!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of footage from "The Heart of Heartbeat". I have that. The little bit of MV filming footage at the beginning was nice to see. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup: