Help!

MV86

Does anyone know where I can find the white metal rails,that are seen in many of the homes on Miami Vice? I don't think they're called rails though..

MV86, White rails the only ones I remember look to me like rails. Now I'm interested to see what they are. You mean like on the balconies and in front of stores and stuff? Maybe I have the wrong thing in mind.

Where are you my friend? Didn't see you come on, sneeky..lol......Is that Tony Amarto's house? Yes, those are railings, what I thought and you can get them in Lowes or Home Depot.......

You are correct. I just love those white railings

OH man! I wish something like that was on Triva so I could win once...lol......

• Administrators

Some homes come with extras, some don't.That home may or may not come with the rails. It is all negotiable.It is a buyers market right now. Make an offer.

• Administrators

What is this?Join Date: Apr 2008Location: Indianapolis,INPosts: 108 Entfernung: 1,323 km (Luftlinie) ????????????????????????????????

• Administrators

Entfernung: 1,323 km (Lifeline) ????????????????????????????????I think that is your distance away from me since we are both on the membermap. The first part is in most likely in German which most likely means distance.I do not have that on mine. Do you see it on mine? If so, then that is most likely what it is.Tim

Timm I know to sell is bad, to buy is good..lol...When I bought my condo it was a buyer's market and I was renting so it was all good. But to sell and then buy wouldn't work with this market right now. And the railings look round. I believe that they were there. They look like they were put into the cement and up the stairway.........And some how I put this on here bypassing other posts...oh I am having a strange night. And I can't get on that map and you just reminded me I need to see what Caipi said.