Miami Vice Car ..............

Barrel69

Here is the Babelfish translation, which isn't very good:"daytona 365 G T B oftewel miami vice car it concerns TOMs mc burnie ferrari daytona (replica) on and to the car almost everything have been renewed slow down disks, fusee' s, surly grips, needle work lining etc. etc. too much to call on, question me!! everything what is under the car, (v8) is of corvette and therefore nicely payable. (also 350 cu engine) there all original ferrari components on and to this way also the original boranni sit rims plus hubs!! to lift bumpers emblems etc. etc. I dispose of the car after 5 years ready to have made, ivm with time, this car is for me private and not business .zie already my ads. car is still provides with USAs title but that does not have deter .auto by it this way must go. exchange mogenlijk but limits!! for more information 0653156224"

The translation airtommy posted is not bad at all! :thumbsup:I took the liberty to translate the remaining dutch words in his translation“daytona 365 G T B oftewel miami vice carâ€Oftewel is a real dutch word which doesn’t translated into English very good. I think thus is the best translation. The seller is trying to say that the car is a MV car.“ivm with timeâ€ivm means in relation with.The sellers is saying he is selling the car because he doesn’t have time for it anymore.“zie already my ads. Car “Zie means take a look. The proper translation of this sentence should be Take a look at all my ads with cars. “exchange mogenlijk but limitsâ€Mogelijk means possible. The sellers is saying that it is possible to trade in your car ( with limits) for this one. Most of the time it means you get a little of the price of the car you are buying when you trade in a car he thinks he can sell with a profit.The seller lives in a place called Nuth. It’s a place the southern part of the Netherlands.The asking price is € 29,950 which is about 43.117 US dollarsI hope I helped a bit with this translation.Ps I would love :happy:to have this car but I am afraid that will be a dream forever :cry: I cannot afford to spend that amount of money on a car.