HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TONY D!

Papa Legba

Maria' date=' your card is a Blast! The Best I've received on the web sites!Coop....I did say 'pal' a few times, played some MV songs in the car, & had a couple of hot dogs ( like Sonny ) so I guess it was a Miami Vice style birthday! Thank you to all the people I haven't mentioned yet : Ferrariman, Frey, Papa Legba, Lar, Christine, CarolineUK, Sonny- Burnett, SGT Long, Dadrian, Tim, The Talk, Scot, Kristina, Jurassic Narc, 2morgen, Maynard and EasyED. You ALL made my birthday, extra special![/quote']Thanks Tony. I'm glad that you liked it. But....Had I known it was your Birthday, I would have done one with your picture in it, as well as the Super Star one.;) Well.... there's always next year!!!!:D

Thank you' date=' Gypsy...I know about the time difference.Maria....I'll look for it next year. :)[/quote']So, then I guess this means that I WILL have your permission to use your Avatar photo, or any photo you would like me to use, next year when I do your special Birthday & Super Star cards?:confused:

Thank you Sredd!Yes, Maria, you can use that picture.....unless I post a new one this year. Maybe we'll have pictures from a Miami Vice Convention? :thumbsup: