HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TONY D!

Papa Legba

Now here's one member that I know is definately still an active member! Let's all wish many happy returns to our very own Italian Stallion ;) Have a great day Tony!

Happy Birthday Tony!!!!Eingefügtes Bild Wow!!!!:eek: I didn't know you were having a Birthday this month.Best Wishes Today & Always!!!!Enjoy Your Special Day The "Vice" Way!!!!:):happy::balloon::gift::cake::cheers::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:Eingefügtes Bild

Somebody didn't add their birthday to their profile! :oHappy Birthday Tony! :cake::gift::cheers:

Legba must be clairvoyant then!Happy Birthday TonyD! :shout::balloon::tasse_prost:

I send my sincere thanks to all of you for the many birthday wishes......especially, Papa Legba for the voodoo magic and Maria714 for the wonderful card! I like those hats, Frey, on Nash & Joe.You're right, Ferrariman, I forgot to put it in my profile! :o:p Thank you again!

I send my sincere thanks to all of you for the many birthday wishes......especially' date=' Papa Legba for the voodoo magic and Maria714 for the wonderful card! I like those hats, Frey, on Nash & Joe.You're right, Ferrariman, I forgot to put it in my profile! :o:p Thank you again![/quote']Tony, had I known that you were celebrating your special day today, I would have made a Blow Out Birthday Thread for you, complete with bells, whistles, confetti & your Special Birthday Card with your pic & your Super Star Card as well. You know how special a friend you are to me. Thank Goodness for Papa Legba.

Maria, your card is a Blast! The Best I've received on the web sites!Coop....I did say 'pal' a few times, played some MV songs in the car, & had a couple of hot dogs ( like Sonny ) so I guess it was a Miami Vice style birthday! Thank you to all the people I haven't mentioned yet : Ferrariman, Frey, Papa Legba, Lar, Christine, CarolineUK, Sonny- Burnett, SGT Long, Dadrian, Tim, The Talk, Scot, Kristina, Jurassic Narc, 2morgen, Maynard and EasyED. You ALL made my birthday, extra special!