Song Title Trivia!

Shill

Lyrics are as follows"When he was a kid, he'd be up at 5Take shots till 8 and make the thing drive"Name the track, artist and episode folks!:cheers:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Shill

• Dadrian

• Sonny-Burnett

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

"...With your hair hung down, and your dress ridin' highAnd your eyes burning hot like the sun..."Name the track, artist and episode folks!

• Administrators

Might be "Naughty Naughty" by John Parr at the beginning of Florence Italy. :baby:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

"...All my life I wanted to fly But I don't have the wings and I wonder why..."

• Administrators

"...All my life I wanted to fly But I don't have the wings and I wonder why..."

Next verse:"Woha, well moma told me, When I was young, Stand tall girl Your numer one..."Season 4

• Administrators

Weeelllllll, we'll try a third verse:All my life I wanted to flyBut I don't have the wings and I wonder why(??????????????)Woha, well moma told me,When I was young,Stand tall girlYour numer one(she said)But you can't be what you wanna beBut you can shake the course of your destinyEingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

Atta girl! :clap::clap::clap:I was starting to think I would post the whole song here.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Administrators

"Hey when that look is in your eyesI can see my fateYes I see my fate"Name the track, artist and episode folks!

Peter Cetera You Never Listen To Me Redemption In BloodBTW' date=' what happend to the half naked Heather? :cry:[/quote']My sister, who incidently is a locklear lookalike, saw it & gave me a lecture on post-modern feminism and all that stuff! :sleep: :D

"Hey when that look is in your eyesI can see my fateYes I see my fate"Name the track' date=' artist and episode folks![/quote']Sounds like Go for Soda by Kim Mitchell?

• Administrators
My sister' date=' who incidently is a locklear lookalike, saw it & gave me a lecture on post-modern feminism and all that stuff! :sleep: :D[/quote']Well with that being said, your more than welcome to post a half naked picture of your sister instead! :dance2: