Song Title Trivia!

Shill

"Hey when that look is in your eyesI can see my fateYes I see my fate"Name the track' date=' artist and episode folks![/quote']I think we need nofretz for this! Timm, she'd eat you up and spit you out. You'd probably enjoy it though"

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Shill

• Dadrian

• Sonny-Burnett

• Administrators
"Hey when that look is in your eyesI can see my fateYes I see my fate"Name the track' date=' artist and episode folks![/quote']Any other takers?

• Administrators

Quote:Originally Posted by timm525 "Hey when that look is in your eyesI can see my fateYes I see my fate"Name the track, artist and episode folks! Any other takers? "Glory Glory" by UnderworldEpisode: "Badge Of Dishonor"

• Administrators
Sounds like a lot of glory in that. :thumbsup:
she reads these posts to see what her little bro has been up to in the night you know! I'm a dead man!
Well' date=' if you got your mind out of the gutter' date=' and read between the lines, you would see I was trying to give you a [b'']hint to the song.

• Administrators

I've wondered that too, cause I don't have a clue. :confused:Hey that rhymes. I'm a poet...and my momma knows it! OK pretty corney. :o

easy one here"YOU HAVE DREAMS TO MAKE IT BIG RIGHT OFF THE GREYHOUND BUS"Name the track' date=' artist and episode folks![/quote']"dance" by ratt during bobby's big bout (now that's poetry, tim) in "down for the count II".you guys aren't fast-forwarding thru that scene are you? ;)

• Administrators
[SIZE="4"">

"I get out of my car' date='Step into the nightAnd look up at the sky"[/size']Name the track, artist and episode folks!

How about, "I get up off the couch and get another beer cause I ain't got a clue here"!Where do you come up with these? :confused:I'm outta this one.

Guest The Talk
How about' date=' "I get up off the couch and get another beer cause I ain't got a clue here"![/quote']Even so it's better than nothing (half a loaf is better than none).It confirms that you are a poet. ;):dance2:

that's kate bush - "hello earth" from bushido. i'm not sure, but i don't think this line plays in the ep, if it makes you feel any better, tim. really good song, tho!

• 2 months later...

winners and losers - iggy pop - final scene of "blood and roses".my ipod rarely plays anything but my MV playlist, and i listen to it in my car, at work, at my house, when i work out, and even when i shower. there's an ipod radio everywhere i go :)

Probably too easy but here goes:In the blink of an eye I knew her number and her name yeahAh she said I was the tiger she wanted to tameName the track, artist, and ep please.