• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Shill

• Dadrian

• Sonny-Burnett

• Administrators

"Take it from the richAnd give it to the poor"Name the ep., song, and artist please.

• 5 months later...

There is a song that appears in one MV episode. This song is also mentioned by name together with the artist in another MV episode.Do you know what the song is, who the artist is, and which character mentions the song?

some guys have all the luck by rod stewartsang in great mccarthymentioned by crockett in lombard

Fantastic nofretz!!! Man, I thought I had a really good trivia question there, but it took so little time to be answered!I know...I shouldn't get too amazed - this forum is full of experts!:D:thumbsup:Good job:thumbsup:

that was a great trivia question, chum. i wish i'd posted it.i had made the observation before, but never thought of making a trivia of it.good job to you, too!on a similar note, can you name the song that was sang by a guest star on one ep, and played by the original artist on another episode?

that's not the one either tim. you'll get it. keep thinking of guest stars singing songs (hint: a capella).

can you name the song that was sang by a guest star on one ep' date=' and played by the original artist on another episode?[/quote']

• Administrators
can you name the song that was sang by a guest star on one ep' date=' and played by the original artist on another episode?[/quote']"What's Love Got To Do With It"Sang by Tina Turner at the end of "Calderone's Demise"Sang by Noogie in "Cool Runnin"

"What's Love Got To Do With It"Sang by Tina Turner at the end of "Calderone's Demise"Sang by Noogie in "Cool Runnin"

Is this the answer you were looking for nofretz?

• 4 weeks later...
There is a song that is played twice within the same episode (and both times' date=' it is played for quite some time).Which episode and which song?[/quote']Steve Jones' Mercy in Stone's War?

You Belong To The City in Prodigal Son?

I can't remember if this is played twice...its not the one I had in mind. For the one I had in mind, the song is played in two separate parts of the same episode...

• Administrators
There is a song that is played twice within the same episode (and both times' date=' it is played for quite some time).Which episode and which song?[/quote']"Cold Wind Blows" from "Bought & Paid For"?

Again, its not the ones I'm thinking of...I can't say that your suggestions are wrong because I'm not sure if the songs were played more than once, but the one I'm thinking of was very clearly played twice within the same episode and each time was played for a few minutes. And there was a large gap between the two times it was played, about 20 minutes or so.