Sign in to follow this  
Shill

Song Title Trivia!

Shill
"Hey when that look is in your eyesI can see my fateYes I see my fate"Name the track' date=' artist and episode folks![/quote']I think we need nofretz for this! Timm, she'd eat you up and spit you out. You'd probably enjoy it though"

timm525

Sounds like a lot of glory in that. :thumbsup:

Shill

she used to be an air stewardess for British Airways and hit Florida all the time. Man, where has this thread gone? :D:eek:

timm525

In a positive direction I'd say! :clap:

timm525
"Hey when that look is in your eyesI can see my fateYes I see my fate"Name the track' date=' artist and episode folks![/quote']Any other takers?

Shill

she reads these posts to see what her little bro has been up to in the night you know! I'm a dead man!

Ferrariman

Quote:Originally Posted by timm525 "Hey when that look is in your eyesI can see my fateYes I see my fate"Name the track, artist and episode folks! Any other takers? "Glory Glory" by UnderworldEpisode: "Badge Of Dishonor"

timm525
Sounds like a lot of glory in that. :thumbsup:
she reads these posts to see what her little bro has been up to in the night you know! I'm a dead man!
Well' date=' if you got your mind out of the gutter' date=' and read between the lines, you would see I was trying to give you a [b'']hint to the song.

Dadrian

shill, put the brandy away. stacy sheridan is starting to look like heather locklear.

Shill

easy one here"YOU HAVE DREAMS TO MAKE IT BIG RIGHT OFF THE GREYHOUND BUS"Name the track, artist and episode folks!

Ferrariman

How come everytime you say it's easy, it's not and when you say it's hard, it's easy! :)

timm525

I've wondered that too, cause I don't have a clue. :confused:Hey that rhymes. I'm a poet...and my momma knows it! OK pretty corney. :o

Shill

Lou, that's what cider does to me at 2am in the morning! Clue here, think boxing......

Dadrian
easy one here"YOU HAVE DREAMS TO MAKE IT BIG RIGHT OFF THE GREYHOUND BUS"Name the track' date=' artist and episode folks![/quote']"dance" by ratt during bobby's big bout (now that's poetry, tim) in "down for the count II".you guys aren't fast-forwarding thru that scene are you? ;)

Shill

Intermediate level guys - :D"I get out of my car,Step into the nightAnd look up at the sky"Name the track, artist and episode folks!

timm525
[SIZE="4"">

"I get out of my car' date='Step into the nightAnd look up at the sky"[/size']Name the track, artist and episode folks!

How about, "I get up off the couch and get another beer cause I ain't got a clue here"!Where do you come up with these? :confused:I'm outta this one.

Guest The Talk
How about' date=' "I get up off the couch and get another beer cause I ain't got a clue here"![/quote']Even so it's better than nothing (half a loaf is better than none).It confirms that you are a poet. ;):dance2:

Shill

think woman and child being chased......

Dadrian

that's kate bush - "hello earth" from bushido. i'm not sure, but i don't think this line plays in the ep, if it makes you feel any better, tim. really good song, tho!

Shill
"No Santa Claus, no happy ElvesIn this smoking gun existence,it gets harder to unwind"Name the artist, track and episode please!

Dadrian

winners and losers - iggy pop - final scene of "blood and roses".my ipod rarely plays anything but my MV playlist, and i listen to it in my car, at work, at my house, when i work out, and even when i shower. there's an ipod radio everywhere i go :)

Sonny-Burnett

Probably too easy but here goes:In the blink of an eye I knew her number and her name yeahAh she said I was the tiger she wanted to tameName the track, artist, and ep please.

timm525

Billy Ocean/Carribean Queen - Prodigal Son