Sign in to follow this  
Shill

Song Title Trivia!

Sonny-Burnett

Billy Ocean/Carribean Queen - Prodigal Son

Yep, too easy for you, Tim. ;)

timm525

"Take it from the richAnd give it to the poor"Name the ep., song, and artist please.

Dadrian

it's the glory glory song from "badge of dishonor". by underworld?

timm525

Yepper! That was obviously too easy. :clap:

chum981

There is a song that appears in one MV episode. This song is also mentioned by name together with the artist in another MV episode.Do you know what the song is, who the artist is, and which character mentions the song?

Dadrian

some guys have all the luck by rod stewartsang in great mccarthymentioned by crockett in lombard

chum981

some guys have all the luck by rod stewartsang in great mccarthymentioned by crockett in lombard

Fantastic nofretz!!! Man, I thought I had a really good trivia question there, but it took so little time to be answered!I know...I shouldn't get too amazed - this forum is full of experts!:D:thumbsup:Good job:thumbsup:

Dadrian

that was a great trivia question, chum. i wish i'd posted it.i had made the observation before, but never thought of making a trivia of it.good job to you, too!on a similar note, can you name the song that was sang by a guest star on one ep, and played by the original artist on another episode?

timm525

Was that Get it On by Michael Des Barres in Whatever Works?

Dadrian

not what i was thinking of. both eps are season 1.

Shill

Is it the "smugglers blues" track - seem to remember somebody singing along to that in another ep?

Dadrian

that's not the one either tim. you'll get it. keep thinking of guest stars singing songs (hint: a capella).

can you name the song that was sang by a guest star on one ep' date=' and played by the original artist on another episode?[/quote']

Ferrariman
can you name the song that was sang by a guest star on one ep' date=' and played by the original artist on another episode?[/quote']"What's Love Got To Do With It"Sang by Tina Turner at the end of "Calderone's Demise"Sang by Noogie in "Cool Runnin"

chum981

"What's Love Got To Do With It"Sang by Tina Turner at the end of "Calderone's Demise"Sang by Noogie in "Cool Runnin"

Is this the answer you were looking for nofretz?

Dadrian

sure was. sorry i missed it.nice job, lou :applause:

chum981

good question nofretz...i wonder if there are more like that...

Dadrian

not that i know of

chum981

There is a song that is played twice within the same episode (and both times, it is played for quite some time).Which episode and which song?

Kristina
There is a song that is played twice within the same episode (and both times' date=' it is played for quite some time).Which episode and which song?[/quote']Steve Jones' Mercy in Stone's War?

chum981

Steve Jones' Mercy in Stone's War?

I don't know if this is played twice...its not the one I had in mind.

Kristina

You Belong To The City in Prodigal Son?

chum981

You Belong To The City in Prodigal Son?

I can't remember if this is played twice...its not the one I had in mind. For the one I had in mind, the song is played in two separate parts of the same episode...

Ferrariman
There is a song that is played twice within the same episode (and both times' date=' it is played for quite some time).Which episode and which song?[/quote']"Cold Wind Blows" from "Bought & Paid For"?

chum981

Again, its not the ones I'm thinking of...I can't say that your suggestions are wrong because I'm not sure if the songs were played more than once, but the one I'm thinking of was very clearly played twice within the same episode and each time was played for a few minutes. And there was a large gap between the two times it was played, about 20 minutes or so.