TIM TRUMAN IS IN THE HOUSE!!

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Yes folks, our latest member is Tim Truman! He replied to an e-mail I sent and has graciously accepted my invitation to join .ws! I for one am looking forward to updates about his long overdue album of season 5 music! At least now we can get our info straight from the source!

I give a huge welcome to you Tim! I can't wait to hear all of your stories and just you sharing the excitement of working on the show as a character because to me, the music was always a huge part, like a major character, of the show. :D

• Administrators

we know how hard it is to get anything Vice related released!Just ask Jan Hammer!

Oh trust me... Tim knows all about it!

Guest neworder

I just watched Fruit of the Poison Tree, and after watching some very average to awful Season 3 episodes recently for the reviews, watching this was like a breath of fresh air and I now remember why I love Miami Vice (because yesterday I was seriously doubting it, the end of Season 3 is that bad).But yeah the reason why I'm posting this here - what a music score by Tim Truman in this episode it's fantastic. Welcome to the site Tim Truman, I continue to admire your Miami Vice music as much as I did the first time I heard it!

Yes folks' date=' our latest member is Tim Truman! He replied to an e-mail I sent and has graciously accepted my invitation to join .ws! I for one am looking forward to updates about his long overdue album of season 5 music! At least now we can get our info straight from the source![/quote']This is really phenomenal news; can't wait to hear from the man himself on what he's been doing and of course release of vice tunes.

Hey all you MV fans :)!Yeah baby :)! That is great news :)! I too have been waiting for Tim to release season 5 music :)!FM, can you let us all know as soon as you hear anything about the release of season 5?Thanks :)Renato