Sign in to follow this  
Ferrariman

TIM TRUMAN IS IN THE HOUSE!!

Ferrariman

Yes folks, our latest member is Tim Truman! He replied to an e-mail I sent and has graciously accepted my invitation to join .ws! I for one am looking forward to updates about his long overdue album of season 5 music! At least now we can get our info straight from the source!

Maria714

No Way Ferrariman,:eek:That is AWESOME!!!!:happy::clap::clap::happy:Well Tim, Welcome Aboard!!!!Glad To Have You Here With Us!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

COOPER&BURNETT

Let's hope Tim can unlock the mysterys about the proposed Vice CD.Will it, or won't it happen?

Dadrian

:threecheers:

Mr. Calderon

Congratulations! This is the spirit!

Scot from S.C.

I give a huge welcome to you Tim! I can't wait to hear all of your stories and just you sharing the excitement of working on the show as a character because to me, the music was always a huge part, like a major character, of the show. :D

multipack

:)

Edited by multipack

Ferrariman

we know how hard it is to get anything Vice related released!Just ask Jan Hammer!

Oh trust me... Tim knows all about it!

Guest neworder

I just watched Fruit of the Poison Tree, and after watching some very average to awful Season 3 episodes recently for the reviews, watching this was like a breath of fresh air and I now remember why I love Miami Vice (because yesterday I was seriously doubting it, the end of Season 3 is that bad).But yeah the reason why I'm posting this here - what a music score by Tim Truman in this episode it's fantastic. Welcome to the site Tim Truman, I continue to admire your Miami Vice music as much as I did the first time I heard it!

COOPER&BURNETT

I hope Tim actually posts something.

BORNO

Just got back from Las Vegas at the Shot Show seeing the new Bren 10. That's great news about Tim, looking forward to his music !!!!

Sonny-Burnett
Yes folks' date=' our latest member is Tim Truman! He replied to an e-mail I sent and has graciously accepted my invitation to join .ws! I for one am looking forward to updates about his long overdue album of season 5 music! At least now we can get our info straight from the source![/quote']This is really phenomenal news; can't wait to hear from the man himself on what he's been doing and of course release of vice tunes.

omaha

Welcome Mr. Truman. I admire your talent en enjoy your music.:clap:I also hope we get some actual postings!

cheetah

Wow! That's great. Welcome, Mr.Truman. :) Can't wait to hear the news about Miami Vice music.

agent 47

That is certainly fantastic, I really enjoyed his work on Vice.Tim, if you're reading this, welcome aboard!:cheers:

RAmarena

Hey all you MV fans :)!Yeah baby :)! That is great news :)! I too have been waiting for Tim to release season 5 music :)!FM, can you let us all know as soon as you hear anything about the release of season 5?Thanks :)Renato

Ferrariman

When I know...you'll know!

multipack

:)

Edited by multipack

Vicechic84

Great news! :thumbsup: