PMT's EGOT NECKLACE PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildHere's a photo of PMT's EGOT necklace.EGOT stands for EMMY GRAMMY OSCAR TONY. He fully expected to win these awards in a set period of time.At this time, he has not won any of these awards.:cry:I think he got a golden globe......ah.....maybe not.

Eingefügtes Bild

Cooper, These 2 pictures of Philip Michael Thomas are Magnificent!!!!:clap::clap::happy::happy::thumbsup::thumbsup:I would ask you were you got them or found them, but I know that would be asking in vain.Thank You For Sharing Them Here With Us!!!!:);)I'm sure that our PMT Fans will appreciate it very much!!!!;):dance2:

You say it, Maria!:thumbsup::clap::happy: There´s nothing to add!

Cooper' date=' These 2 pictures of Philip Michael Thomas are Magnificent!!!!Thank You For Sharing Them Here With Us!!!!:);)I'm sure that our PMT Fans will appreciate it very much!!!!;):dance2:[/quote']

I'm a big fan of Philip Michael Thomas, but I think he did have an inflated EGO back then..........which almost spells EGOT! ;)

Here's a photo of PMT's EGOT necklace.EGOT stands for EMMY GRAMMY OSCAR TONY. He fully expected to win these awards in a set period of time.At this time' date=' he has not won any of these awards.:cry:I think he got a golden globe......ah.....maybe not.[/quote']Just to be sureEmmy are TV awardsGrammy is a verry important music awardOscar is the movie awardand Tony is a theatre award.But what is a Golden Globe then? And as DJ won the award why wouldn't PMT want to win him, because to my knowledge he never won him?( sorry but it is a little confusing to me :o)

I'm a big fan of Philip Michael Thomas' date=' but I think he did have an inflated EGO back then..........which almost spells EGOT! ;)[/quote']LOL! I guess those are right who say that if you really want to achieve something you shouldn't talk about it too much... :D

Just to be sureEmmy are TV awardsGrammy is a verry important music awardOscar is the movie awardand Tony is a theatre award.But what is a Golden Globe then? And as DJ won the award why wouldn't PMT want to win him' date=' because to my knowledge he never won him?( sorry but it is a little confusing to me :o)[/quote']I'm not sure what a Golden Globe award is.I don't think it's the "People's choice" award. ...is it? :confused:

I'm a big fan of Philip Michael Thomas' date=' but I think he did have an inflated EGO back then..........which almost spells EGOT! ;)[/quote']PMT is cool, but he obviously did have a huge ego then. He took a lot of ridicule for that (who can blame them?).I wonder how he feels about his youthful ego now?I wonder whatever happened to the EGOT necklace?

I'm not sure what a Golden Globe award is.I don't think it's the "People's choice" award. ...is it? :confused:

Maybe I can help here Cooper & 2Morgen!!!!The Golden Globe Awards are presented annually by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) to recognize outstanding achievements in the entertainment industry, both domestic and foreign, and to focus wide public attention upon the best in motion pictures and television.

Maybe I can help here Cooper & 2Morgen!!!!The Golden Globe Awards are presented annually by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) to recognize outstanding achievements in the entertainment industry' date=' both domestic and foreign, and to focus wide public attention upon the best in motion pictures and television.[/quote']Thanks Maria!! :clap:

Thanks Maria!! :clap:

You're Welcome Cooper!!!!;)In my opinion though, The Golden Globe Award & The Oscar Award are basically given for more or less the same reason.... To honor outstanding works in films.

Maybe I can help here Cooper & 2Morgen!!!!The Golden Globe Awards are presented annually by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA) to recognize outstanding achievements in the entertainment industry' date=' both domestic and foreign, and to focus wide public attention upon the best in motion pictures and television.[/quote']Thank you verry much.So it is an important price to win?Or is a Emmy better?

I think movies or actors who had won the Golden Globe have good chances to win the Oscar also, right? The Golden Globes were awarded recently, and I remember that a German movie had won one.

Philip set some pretty high goals for himself. I hope he has felt rewarded in whatever he has achieved so far:clap:

(He's achieved having 12 children with many different women...:) )Perhaps his necklace should read "EGAD!" :)