HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYNARD!!!!

Maria714

Eingefügtes BildHAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYNARD!!!!BEST WISHES TODAY & ALWAYS!!!!ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY THE "VICE" WAY!!!!:balloon::cake::gift::cheers::balloon::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:Eingefügtes BildP.S.: I know, I know, I'm early.... But I just couldn't wait to get the PARTY started!!!!:):dance2::balloon:

Maynard my man!! :thumbsup:Happy Birthday pal.I'm so glad you are here with us.May the VICE be with you......always

Thank you everyone' date=' it means a lot...and Thank you Maria for the graphic!:[/size']clap::clap::clap:

You are very welcome Maynard.:) I am glad that you liked them.:happy: I really enjoyed doing the Birthday Cards for you.I wish you the very best on your special day. Enjoy it to the fullest!!!!:clap::clap::dance2::cheers:

No garlic from a shaker! Thinking about "Golden Corral!" Diet will have to be on hold until tomorrow...those darn resolutions! Someone once told me if you don't smoke, drink, and diet and exercize you may not always live longer, it just seems like it!:D:D