Asian Cut

Joe

One of the best episodes, I think.:clap:The Story is very very thrilling and typically VICE. The actors plays very authentic and good.During the whole episode TT music plays and unfortunatly these wondeful tracks won´t be released until yet.Other music in this episode is also very good, I think at "Under The Miky Way" by The Church - a really hit.Fashion in this episode is very fine and I could wear ALL Sonny´s cloths.Other styls during the epsiode are very cool, for instance the camera positions and shots. Neo Noir was also used very often and thats veeerry cool.10 by 10 stars

I liked this one. Only things I didn't like was the reporter, who was a little too obnoxious (which I guess was the point), and the insane doctor, who was a little too out there for me (though I guess that was the point, too). IMO very good episode.

It´s a typically VICE scene when Sonny and Rico entered the doctor´s house and Stuart Orr Whitley hang up the ceiling.on the the one hand cruel, on the other typically.

• Administrators
It´s a typically VICE scene when Sonny and Rico entered the doctor´s house and Stuart Orr Whitley hang up the ceiling.on the the one hand cruel' date=' on the other typically.[/quote']Dude got what he deserved in my HO.Never liked that character.

In my opinion it was a surprising episode. Nobody could guess at the beginning who the murder was. I think it´s one of the best episodes from season 5.Christine

Posted by ChristineIn my opinion it was a surprising episode. Nobody could guess at the beginning who the murder was.

That´s a very good point, yeah.The murder is during the episode unknown, so it´s very thrilling.For me it was surprising that the doctor is the psychopath.

• 2 years later...
This was one of the more tolerable episodes of the final season.Not great ' date=' but watchable and Trudie looked gorgeous.[/quote'] Trudy most definitely looked her best in the final year of the show. She came off much stronger here than in earlier seasons, considering she was held hostage and tortured. Good undercover work, too, when she gets acquainted with the other hooker whose father is looking for her.

Didn't like this one. I mean, it's not like Miracle Man or anything like that, it's still watchable, but definitely one of the weaker ones in Season 5.

• 7 years later...

Asian Cut was one of those cringe worthy episodes for me . I felt at that moment ( when I saw it ) that the show had fallen off a cliff . It had some compelling moments as most episodes throughout the show did , but it really left a bad taste in my mouth . I didn't think much of the concept of the story nor was I thrilled with the way it was structured . I couldn't get past the manequins and the fat guy showing them movies . Usually something that insane has a symbolism to it . If there was any , I didn't pick up on it . For something like that , I think you have to delve into the person's psyche before you reveal an act or action such as that . In Out Where The Buses Don't Run , we find out pretty quickly what Hank's malfunction is about . Even though none of it prepares you for the moment he exposes Arcaro's entombed corpse , by the time he does , you understand how and why it all ends in that dilapidated apartment .