HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEETAH!!!!

Maria714

LETS GET THE BIRTHDAY PARTY STARTED EARLY!!!!:dance2::clap::clap::dance2:Eingefügtes BildBEST WISHES TODAY & ALWAYS!!!!ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY THE "VICE" WAY!!!!:balloon::balloon::cake::gift::cheers::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:Eingefügtes Bild

Oh, thank you all very much for the kind words, I'm so touched... :o:happy: Not sure that I really had a "Vice style" party this time, but I began my special day with enjoying a nice cup of tea and an episode of "Nash Bridges"... :DP.S. Special thanks to Maria for her birthday cards, they are beautiful! :glossy:

Oh' date=' thank you all very much for the kind words, I'm so touched... :o:happy: Not sure that I really had a "Vice style" party this time, but I began my special day with enjoying a nice cup of tea and an episode of "Nash Bridges"... :DP.S. Special thanks to Maria for her birthday cards, they are beautiful! :glossy:[/quote']You're very welcome Cheetah!!!! I am glad that you liked them. I hope that you had a wonderful Birthday, and wish you many happy returns.

Thanks again, Maria! Your creative activity really amazes me sometimes. :)Yes, I had a nice birthday, thank you. Got a little tired of shopping and cooking, but otherwise it was fun. :) And when I got really moody in the middle of all that preparation and organizing, another dose of "Nash Bridges" cured me in 15 minutes! :thumbsup::dance:(Not "Vice", but happened to be in my DVD player, sorry... LOL And I guess that a dose of "Vice" would have the same effect... ;))