Episode 66 - "Viking Bikers From Hell"

miamijimf

Interesting about Viking Bikers from Hell - as I thought the church on Barry Rd near Mount Senai / Alton Road entrance was the church used . Did we see the Barry Rd church at all in an episode ?:D

??? I think you mean Barry Street and it is the same church. The church is on Garden Ave. by Barry Street.Eingefügtes Bild

• 1 year later...

Some photos from this episode - a strange episode and the story was not overly well executed - but written by Walter Kurtz who wrote 1979 film  "Apocalypse Now" :D

End Chase scene 

Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
16 hours ago, Dadrian said:

When was this pic taken, @Matt5?

This February Dadrian Ive got a batch more I’ll post including recreations from this late Season 3 episode :hippie::xmas:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Matt5 said:

The Atlantis was featured in this 1987 episode at the end of Season 3:hippie::xmas:

That's strange, in older photos of the Sky Court it looks like there was a door at the top of the stairs.  Maybe the stairs were considered dangerous and they closed it off?

1 hour ago, miamijimf said:

That's strange, in older photos of the Sky Court it looks like there was a door at the top of the stairs.  Maybe the stairs were considered dangerous and they closed it off?

Maybe it’s just not visible from this angle?

Idk. Maybe safety regulations got REALLY tight after Reb drowned that guy up there. :p

Edited by Dadrian
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Maybe it’s just not visible from this angle?

Idk. Maybe safety regulations got REALLY tight after Reb drowned that guy up there. :p

I checked and @miamijimf  on my other photos from the Atlantis and there doesn’t appear to be a door at the top of the red staircase any longer - I’ll post shortly :hippie:

10 hours ago, miamijimf said:

That's it Dadrian and they banned parties with cake across the bay from the Rickenbacker Causeway.

I was so hoping to eat cake on the back terrace of the Atlantis as we saw in “Viking Bikers from Hell” - thankfully for me there was no birthday parties that day in February :cake::xmas::dance2:

On 02/12/2017 at 3:12 PM, miamijimf said:

Sure looks like a door in this photo, date unknown.

Capturep.JPG

Yes must have been filled in im thinking Jim :hippie:

On 03/12/2017 at 9:22 PM, miamijimf said:

Ya they must filled them all in within the past few years.  Strange.

Yes odd -  I didn’t even notice when I went earlier this year. :hippie:

On 02/12/2017 at 2:37 AM, miamijimf said:

That's it Dadrian and they banned parties with cake across the bay from the Rickenbacker Causeway.

Most probrably the worst Miami Vice death ever !:hippie:

• 7 months later...

Contuining on from yesterday’s post here are some more of the Atlantis Condo on Brickell - yesterday’s featured “Hit List” from Season 1. Today’s feature the scenes we saw featured in the late Season 3 episode “Viking Bikers From Hell” from 1987. I took these in 2017 - 30 years after the episode aired. The infamous birthday cake shooting scene! 

6B4EFEB8-BD61-4239-B9E0-28320EA55857.jpeg

ADA60409-ABB7-4193-9E27-6D55737AF20B.jpeg

A7461ADB-45FD-4320-9B04-88352397A478.jpeg

• Like 1

One more from my photos of The Atlantis Condo at 2025 Brickell from last year - this shot feature in Season 3s “Viking Bikers from Hell” from 1987

EF1BF15E-4105-4DCF-BCD5-BE978431B16E.jpeg

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1