Episode 66 - "Viking Bikers From Hell"

miamijimf

Yup, working on it but extremely busy, trying to buy two houses and a parcel of land at the same time and it is a bit too much. But I will continue.

• Like 1

Anyone else think it was wrong for tough bikers to be riding Kawasaki motorcycles instead of Harley Hogs?  As a former biker (not a 1%er) I think it was a mistake.  They would really look strange at Sturgis.

Also this bike looks too small for John Matuszak.  Screencap from Tom.

1999751189_Bildschirmfoto2020-07-23um22_25_24.png.6f048f4b47f145efedbd6b80737626ed.png

vor einer Stunde schrieb miamijimf:

Anyone else think it was wrong for tough bikers to be riding Kawasaki motorcycles instead of Harley Hogs?  As a former biker (not a 1%er) I think it was a mistake.  They would really look strange at Sturgis.

Also this bike looks too small for John Matuszak.  Screencap from Tom.

1999751189_Bildschirmfoto2020-07-23um22_25_24.png.6f048f4b47f145efedbd6b80737626ed.png

Right.

but size wise not easy to find bikes for them. Matuszak was 1m96cm (6‘5) and Brown is 6‘3. Landham was the smallest with 6‘2 or so. Like a hobbit :p

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2020 at 4:21 PM, miamijimf said:

Anyone else think it was wrong for tough bikers to be riding Kawasaki motorcycles instead of Harley Hogs?  As a former biker (not a 1%er) I think it was a mistake.  They would really look strange at Sturgis

Yes!  I know nothing about motorcycles, but these sport bikes always seemed strange to me in this episode.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

“Viking Bikers from Hell” small park off the Rickenbacker Cswy looking to Brickell. This small park on the north side of the causeway is now closed, Im not sure why as there is no development notices. I Matched up all the scene on April 2 — on the ground thanks mainly to Jeremy’s picture on his site from 2019. Here goes 2023 pictures!

IMG_6622.jpeg

IMG_6769.png

IMG_6624.jpeg

IMG_6771.png

IMG_6625.jpeg

IMG_6772.png

IMG_6618.jpeg

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 3