Questions & Answers Trivia

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Very simple, ask a question and see who knows the answer.Question:What were the 2 colors of Calvin Klein underware that Noogie offered to sell to Switek & Zito at their sting operation in "Heart of Darkness"?

All I remeber is him saying Duran Duran. SorryEingefügtes Bild

The Duran Duran tickets......he should have given them to MV86....lol...she'd love them!And Vicenarc, don't know if you are right but sounds better than my answer...

• Administrators
'Ivory and shell pink'' date=' in the ep 'Cool Runnin' '.[/quote']Sorry for being away so long. Ivory & Shell Pink is correct!

• Administrators

Question: What time was it when Crockett & Tubbs synchronized their watches just before going to the costume party on the beach in "Calderone's Demise"?

I don't know why but 7 o'clock is hitting me. I have another but that's the one that is nagging at me....but I haven't seen it in awhile and you da mang with the triva...lol.....

• Administrators

QUESTION:What type of pasta did Lombard cook for Crockett & Tubbs in the safehouse?

Ok, catch me I'm going to faint. I got a triva question right! So ask the next one and I'll see how I do then....:D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Question: What city in Florida is Stan originally from?