Questions & Answers Trivia

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Question: What city in Florida is Stan originally from?

Any more takers before I spill the beans?

• Administrators

Stan's old stomping ground is Stuart, Fl. as revealed in "Forgive Us Our Debts" it's where Sonny & Rico found Thomas Barkley at the "Venus Clam Trap"

• Like 1

• Administrators

Who/where was Sonny gonna make "one" phone call to? And then in a few hours a plane was gonna land...and then....?

• Administrators

Same episode, "Forgive Us Our Debts" Sonny was going to make 1 phone call to Chicago and in 4 hours a plane would land, and in 6 hours Thomas barkley would be dead.

• Administrators

That would be Alfredo Giulini heading for Miami to take care of Guzman in "Down For The Count"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

One of the old timers Crockett was playing Gin with. Not sure on the ep, I want to say "Back In The World"

Is it some old geezer talkin about Crockett playing cards in..... err..... is it "give a little take a little"?? I think I'm wrong on this one though...

• Administrators
One of the old timers Crockett was playing Gin with. Not sure on the ep' date=' I want to say "Back In The World"[/quote']Yes your right on the old timmer playing cards with Corckett.No it was not "Back In The World:.Keep guessing.

• Administrators

Is it some old geezer talkin about Crockett playing cards in..... err..... is it "give a little take a little"?? I think I'm wrong on this one though...

Yes it is some old geezer talking about Crockett playing cards (Gin).No it is not "Give a Little, Take a Little."Keep Guessing.

• Administrators

As my second grade teacher used to say, "Are you asking me or telling me?"In any event the answer is no!Keep Guessing!