Questions & Answers Trivia

Ferrariman

• Administrators
As my second grade teacher used to say' date=' "Are you asking me or telling me?"In any event the answer is no!Keep Guessing![/quote']This was in response to Shil's response.Ahhhh...It's all happening so fast!

Guest The Talk

Is it some old geezer talkin about Crockett playing cards in.....

Remember Crockett has to take a call or something. "One Eyed Jack"?

There are some old men sitting at a table in front of a house playing cards. Sonny walks into the house (for making a phonecall?). Either when he steps into the house or leaves the house he talks to the old men shortly.Is this the scene you were thinking about? I remember this scene lightly. But I don't remember the episode either.

• Administrators

Talk. I'm running out of season 1 here! Going to try Brothers Keeper

Yep that is the ep but it is not Brothers Keeper.Keep Guessing!Next!

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Quote spoken:"A nice boy. No card sence."Name the ep and person.

Beats the hell out of me!Like I'm supposed to rember a quote from 3 months ago!You guy are too slow!Keep trying. Hasn't been answered yet.Keep guessing!!!

is it the old dude at the table on "dutch oven"? is there an old dude on dutch oven? i'm always suprised by this scene whatever ep it is. i'm always thinking "oh yeah, this is the ep with the old card dudes"...and then i forget...what was my answer again? :)

• Administrators

What was the drink Crockett orders in the clothes store in the "The Great McCarthy" ???

Bourbon

• Administrators

Vanessa: "Julio...Julio, fix Mr. Burnett here a drink"Sonny: "Bournon Julio""The Great McCarthy"

Vanessa: "Julio...Julio' date=' fix Mr. Burnett here a drink"Sonny: "Bourbon Julio""The Great McCarthy"[/quote']Thanks, F-Man...you reeled me in, nofretz.

• Administrators
Question: What were the names of the 2 gangs in "The Good Collar" and what was the name of the name of the club who's manager called the cops about the gang using his phone to make drug deals?

• Administrators

"Apostles" and the "Fellas" using the phone at the "Zodiac".

It's the "Regular Fellas" but close enough!

• Administrators

The name of the dog who belongs to the hotdog man in "Little Prince" please and what does Rico do with his hotdog?

I could never really understand the guy but I think he called the dog Sep. Rico tosses the hot dog in a dumpster after he walks away.