Questions & Answers Trivia

Ferrariman

Also in Red Tape, when a DEA guy (Ayres) was setup to take a shotgun blast loaded with blanks. And in the ambulance ride he asked Gina to grant his last request. lol

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Also in Red Tape, when a DEA guy (Ayres) was setup to take a shotgun blast loaded with blanks. And in the ambulance ride he asked Gina to grant his last request. lol

Yeah, you got this one too....

Hey, quotes go in the quotes thread.  :p

Next one:  What is the significance of the photos seen on the wall of Captain Real Estate's Office from Back in the World?

5 minutes ago, tigerstripe said:

G Gordon Liddy is shown with President Richard Nixon! Life imitates art!

Watergate scandal anyone?

Yep, all Liddy contemporaries from the Watergate  period....Nixon, Kissinger and even Westmoreland. Nice catch.

I was laughing the first time I noticed that in the episode.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett
  • Like 1

Next one:  Other than Jan Hammer music, what episode was known for having all songs from one Artist?

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Next one:  Other than Jan Hammer music, what episode was known for having all songs from one Artist?

That artist with the batttta batttta batttta crap throughout it with Sonny's cousin Jack. 

Jack of all trades 

3 minutes ago, timm525 said:

That artist with the batttta batttta batttta crap throughout it with Sonny's cousin Jack. 

Jack of all trades 

Right, except that was Truman in that ep. (not Hammer),   That was strange music imo.

I'll pose this one to the group:

At the end of Out Where the Busses Don't Run, as Weldon said he had Arcaro, he gave the location as "Dollhouse, middle of the block."

Any ideas what he was referring to as the Dollhouse? The only reference I've heard about that is a women's prison, which that dilapidated house clearly was not.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

26 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Right, except that was Truman in that ep. (not Hammer),   That was strange music imo.

I remember this music being in a similar vein to Burt Bacharach's Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid soundtrack.:radio:

Re:  Dollhouse

Maybe it's a reference to a child's dollhouse, with the back wall missing so that a child can move the dolls and furniture around inside?  That building was missing some walls!

• Like 4

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

That music in "Jack of All Trades" was not Truman or the music from Butch Cassidy. It was 4 tracks from a group called "The Swingle Singers"  The album was titled "Jazz Sebastien Bach"

As for the "dollhouse" reference,  he just meant it was a tiny house. In Jersey we call them "cracker boxes"