GOLDEN TRIANGLE

FAB

4 minutes ago, airtommy said:

Yes exactly, the Chinese restaurant was where the Wellmax is today.

Great. So my first photograph of the building is the one from 2014(not the second:D).

You asked me what the building was in 2014 looks as if the same as when you went this year :hippie:

3 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Great. So my first photograph of the building is the one from 2014(not the second:D).

You asked me what the building was in 2014 looks as if the same as when you went this year :hippie:

Yeah, it looks the buildings had already had their makeover, but it appears that the chain-link cages were still there when you visited.

15 minutes ago, airtommy said:

Yeah, it looks the buildings had already had their makeover, but it appears that the chain-link cages were still there when you visited.

Yes they were the other side of the complex :hippie:

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 4:41 PM, airtommy said:

Today this is a Wellmax Medical Center:

GT1.png

P1000681.JPG

Great recreation shot so we can see old vs new. What a shame the original restaurant is now replaced with this.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I posted two pictures from my visit here to Turnberry Isle Marina, Aventura in 2013 - here a few more that trip- of course featured in this episode, "Junk Love", "Phil the Shill" and "Over the Line":hippie:

565.JPG

574.JPG

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Matt5 said:

A few more of the North Tower featured extensively in Miami Vice:hippie:

573.JPG

What scene(s) is(are) here?

14 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

What scene(s) is(are) here?

This is the lobby in the teaser of Part One when they chain the crazy man to the railing just off the lobby :hippie:

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Matt5:

I posted two pictures from my visit here to Turnberry Isle Marina, Aventura in 2013 - here a few more that trip- of course featured in this episode, "Junk Love", "Phil the Shill" and "Over the Line":hippie:

I kept thinking I'd seen that condo complex in Down For The Count somewhere too... as Giulinni's condo.

I was wrong, just having checked miamivicelocations.org... but not completely... they used the establishing shot from Golden Triangle PtI in Down For The Count Pt II, but then the interiors of Giulinni's place were filmed at Tiffany Condos.

http://www.miamivicelocations3.org/page25.html

Edited by Daytona74

1 minute ago, Daytona74 said:

I kept thinking I'd seen that condo complex in Down For The Count somewhere too... as Giulinni's condo.

I was wrong, just having checked miamivicelocations.org... but not completely... they used the establishing shot from Golden Triangle PtI in Down For The Count Pt II, but then the interiors of Giulinni's place were filmed at Tiffany Condos.

http://www.miamivicelocations3.org/page25.html

That's right Daytona74 the interiors for Down for the Count (pt2) for that scene were shot up at Bal Harbor :hippie:

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 3/19/2016 at 12:10 AM, airtommy said:

Castillo & Tubbs are seen going into this restaurant and then leaving it.  I've found this location.  They are at Wong's Chinese Restaurant at 12420 Biscayne Blvd (very near the studio).  It's been in business since 1974.

http://www.manta.com/c/mm2ny11/wong-s-chinese-restaurant

Golden5.png

wongs.png

• Like 2

Awesome photo! 

However, I feel obligated to announce that the guy by the Sans-a-Belt slacks sign is wearing Sans-a-Belt slacks, which makes this photo even more awesome. 

Maybe I’m too young to know about those, but I never felt like I belonged in my generation. 

• Like 2

On 8/11/2018 at 11:38 PM, airtommy said:

wongs.png

Great location airtommy - I visited this location up in North Miami in 2017. Here are some pictures.

082083C9-5FB5-4438-933C-EA443644B442.jpeg

A5F01797-5579-405E-9C5E-EF20538EC7A0.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

In Part 1 during the Candy tail scene as Candy was roughed up behind the Revere/ Versace Mansion, our hero’s were stationed right here at 11th and Ocean Dr.

CB82A2EC-9A2B-4E6F-B268-62C7FD5FFF5A.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

:xmas:I was sent these current day photos yesterday of Turnberry Isle Marina and the North Tower (“Little Prince”, “Golden Triangle” (Pt 1), “Junk Love”, “Phil the Shill” and “Over The Line”. The last photo is how we see the marina and Aventura from “Phil the Shill” from the north tower.:xmas: Merry Christmas all!

19004252-9229-40DF-90B8-C3353748A6B4.jpeg

42400BCC-A0EA-4643-AB19-CD8584E98D61.jpeg

C94CD1CC-414A-4987-AC0D-665E1E050F98.jpeg

2 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Is the North Tower what we are looking at in the first exterior shot of the episode?

Yes indeed the first time we see Is in “Little Prince”.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2018 at 10:05 AM, Matt5 said:

:xmas:I was sent these current day photos yesterday of Turnberry Isle Marina and the North Tower (“Little Prince”, “Golden Triangle” (Pt 1), “Junk Love”, “Phil the Shill” and “Over The Line”. The last photo is how we see the marina and Aventura from “Phil the Shill” from the north tower.:xmas: Merry Christmas all!

19004252-9229-40DF-90B8-C3353748A6B4.jpeg

42400BCC-A0EA-4643-AB19-CD8584E98D61.jpeg

C94CD1CC-414A-4987-AC0D-665E1E050F98.jpeg

:xmas:A few more modern day pictures I was sent yesterday of Turnberry Isle Marina and North/South Tower seen in  “Little Prince”, “Golden Triangle” (Pt 1), “Junk Love”, “Phil the Shill” and “Over The Line”.:xmas:

EA6152CC-FB38-424F-8C6A-34CF64BC8B46.jpeg

EF9406F9-DF74-48C1-8EBF-8B525B221F4A.jpeg

• Like 1