FAB

GOLDEN TRIANGLE

Matt5    1,919
Matt5
4 minutes ago, airtommy said:

Yes exactly, the Chinese restaurant was where the Wellmax is today.

Great. So my first photograph of the building is the one from 2014(not the second:D).

You asked me what the building was in 2014 looks as if the same as when you went this year :hippie:

airtommy    807
airtommy
3 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Great. So my first photograph of the building is the one from 2014(not the second:D).

You asked me what the building was in 2014 looks as if the same as when you went this year :hippie:

Yeah, it looks the buildings had already had their makeover, but it appears that the chain-link cages were still there when you visited.

Matt5    1,919
Matt5
15 minutes ago, airtommy said:

Yeah, it looks the buildings had already had their makeover, but it appears that the chain-link cages were still there when you visited.

Yes they were the other side of the complex :hippie:

Sonny-Burnett    611
Sonny-Burnett
On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 4:41 PM, airtommy said:

Today this is a Wellmax Medical Center:

GT1.png

P1000681.JPG

Great recreation shot so we can see old vs new. What a shame the original restaurant is now replaced with this.

• Like 1

Matt5    1,919
Matt5

I posted two pictures from my visit here to Turnberry Isle Marina, Aventura in 2013 - here a few more that trip- of course featured in this episode, "Junk Love", "Phil the Shill" and "Over the Line":hippie:

565.JPG

574.JPG

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

Matt5    1,919
Matt5

A few more of the North Tower featured extensively in Miami Vice:hippie:

573.JPG

570.JPG

• Like 2

Matt5    1,919
Matt5

Teaser ( Golden Triangle Part 2) - 71st St/ Collins , North Beach from 2013:hippie:

wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp1d45ad0f.png

469.JPG

• Like 3

Dadrian    763
Dadrian
9 hours ago, Matt5 said:

A few more of the North Tower featured extensively in Miami Vice:hippie:

573.JPG

What scene(s) is(are) here?

Matt5    1,919
Matt5
14 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

What scene(s) is(are) here?

This is the lobby in the teaser of Part One when they chain the crazy man to the railing just off the lobby :hippie:

Daytona74    495
Daytona74
vor 11 Stunden schrieb Matt5:

I posted two pictures from my visit here to Turnberry Isle Marina, Aventura in 2013 - here a few more that trip- of course featured in this episode, "Junk Love", "Phil the Shill" and "Over the Line":hippie:

I kept thinking I'd seen that condo complex in Down For The Count somewhere too... as Giulinni's condo.

I was wrong, just having checked miamivicelocations.org... but not completely... they used the establishing shot from Golden Triangle PtI in Down For The Count Pt II, but then the interiors of Giulinni's place were filmed at Tiffany Condos.

http://www.miamivicelocations3.org/page25.html

Edited by Daytona74

Matt5    1,919
Matt5
1 minute ago, Daytona74 said:

I kept thinking I'd seen that condo complex in Down For The Count somewhere too... as Giulinni's condo.

I was wrong, just having checked miamivicelocations.org... but not completely... they used the establishing shot from Golden Triangle PtI in Down For The Count Pt II, but then the interiors of Giulinni's place were filmed at Tiffany Condos.

http://www.miamivicelocations3.org/page25.html

That's right Daytona74 the interiors for Down for the Count (pt2) for that scene were shot up at Bal Harbor :hippie: