Autographed Jan Hammer CC CD about to be auctioned Ebay.

musicfan

Hi allI have an autographed copy of MV The CC which I bought from Jan's website. It is about to be put on Ebay (here in the UK) with a reserve price, but before I do I thought I would give you guys first chance. Let me know your offers, and I'll happily consider. I will be uploading pictures very soon here so you can see it for yourselves. I shall answer EVERY genuine reply.For those who don't know, I live in the UK, can post direct to you wherever, and for a currency converter I use the first hit on Google (I think it's XE or something!!)Mods, if this isn't allowed on here, I sincerely apologise, and please feel free to remove my post.ThanksOh I forgot I will be using PayPal

• 4 weeks later...

About the albumYes, I saw that. Very pricey though, when you can download it somewhere. But then again, CD quality is best.

• Administrators

Well i don't see a problem since you're not bootlegging it. I have one just like it (thankfully!) and knowing how reare it is I appreciate you giving diehard Vice fans first shot at it! :thumbsup:All I ask is please keep all transactions private by using e-mail or Private Messenger, thanks!

Very pricey though' date=' when you can download it somewhere.[/quote']Yes but for a true Hammer fan, how pricey is pricey? And where could you download a genuine Jan Hammer autograph?

Well i don't see a problem since you're not bootlegging it. I have one just like it (thankfully!) and knowing how reare it is I appreciate you giving diehard Vice fans first shot at it! :thumbsup:All I ask is please keep all transactions private by using e-mail or Private Messenger' date=' thanks![/quote']Seriously, I've been banging around the idea of having a section here (like a general store) where I offer for sale some of my MIAMI VICE collectibles to the members here. (blazers, shades, autographs, etc.)I wonder if anyone would be interested. :confused:

Seriously' date=' I've been banging around the idea of having a section here (like a general store) where I offer for sale some of my MIAMI VICE collectibles to the members here. (blazers, shades, autographs, etc.)I wonder if anyone would be interested. :confused:[/quote']I'm sure more than a few would be interested, myself included. Question is: Could we afford any of it ;)?

I'd have to ask reasonable prices.And make it available only to members of this site.

It's just an idea. I'm not sure what I could part with. It was just an idea.I won't part with anything too rare of course, that's what makes me....well, me.I just had something very Miami Vice cool delivered to my offices. It's cool, and unique.