Jan Hammer - The Runner/Crocketts theme extended version CD maxi single

Peter Guja

here you have some pics of my Jan Hammer - The Runner/Crocketts theme extended version CD maxi single .Peter

Too bad that the only extended track on there is Crockett's theme. Luckily' date=' I have this track too.The photos below is the only way to get the extended version of THE RUNNER. It was ONLY available on lp. [img']http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/COOPER%20AND%20BURNETT/runnerlp2.jpgEingefügtes Bild

can someone share that marathon mix of the runner with me? cheers to peter and coop for these items.coop - how many storage units to you own/rent? :)

can someone share that marathon mix of the runner with me? cheers to peter and coop for these items.coop - how many storage units to you own/rent? :)

I own all the JAN HAMMER / MIAMI VICE extended tracks. I was ahead of the curve, and bought these when they came out before the internet existed. Had to do it by phone and mail order.I have about 3,000 cds total, and about 2,500 are soundtracks. I wish I had more storage space, because as a collector of so many things, I wish I had even MORE room in which to store stuff. :)