Sign in to follow this  
airtommy

Episode 23: Prodigal Son

Matt5    1,919
Matt5

Just completed another update on Prodigal Son, adding more info and pictures to page 5.

wp7fb7b01b_05_06.jpg

Great info :D

miamijimf    957
miamijimf

Very interesting and believable.  The railing could be a clue to the apt bldg. I'm sure airtommy has already looked at places like Gina's.  Any luck? 

Detective_Crockett    388
Detective_Crockett

Amazing work C Glide! Prodigal Son is one of my most favorite episodes of all time, and I'm glad you took the time to take Prodigal Son location pictures, this is truly amazing.

Thank you!

airtommy    807
airtommy

Very interesting and believable.  The railing could be a clue to the apt bldg. I'm sure airtommy has already looked at places like Gina's.  Any luck? 

I haven't looked at Gina's or anything.  I've been too busy looking through that Wolfson archive.  I agree she seems credible.

miamijimf    957
miamijimf

Ya the Wolfson Archives are a neglected but potentially good resource.  I did look at Gina's place in Give a Little, Take a Little and Bought and Paid For. There is a striking similarity between railings.  

ginas Fm bought And paid For

stairway To P Son lovemaking Apt

This railing is a similar design.  If the lady is correct about where this scene was filmed and the video captures the right stairway then it seems possible that PMT's love scene in Prodigal Son was filmed in Gina's.  The interviewer clearly says PMT).  Or it could have been filmed in another apartment building designed by architect L. Murray Dixon who designed The Twins (used as Gina's apartment building).  It looks like some of the scenes with Val were filmed in Miami so it seems likely that they would film the love scene in Miami.  

What do you think?

Jim

Edited by miamijimf

airtommy    807
airtommy

Oh wow, that's a match!  Great detective work!

I forgot PMT had a love scene.  That makes more sense.

miamijimf    957
miamijimf

Thanks airtommy, you did the initial work.  Here is another match that helps with confirmation.  Gina's fireplace as seen in Give a Little Take a Little:

Gin's fireplace

And the Wolfson video as the interviewer shows the apartment.  Notice the four blue lines:

Ginas

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

C Glide    569
C Glide

Just updated page 3 of Prodigal Son with the locations of Crockett's, you belong to the city walk. Cheers.

2017-09-01_2-14-17.png

73.bmp

• Like 1

Matt5    1,919
Matt5
3 hours ago, C Glide said:

Just updated page 3 of Prodigal Son with the locations of Crockett's, you belong to the city walk. Cheers.

2017-09-01_2-14-17.png

73.bmp

Ive just seen these - great work and after all these years 

They sure shot all over the Big Apple :hippie: