Simon & Simon Fans?

JonnyDaytona

• Administrators

Yep! I watched it every time it was on TV. But I can hardly remember 'cause it was about 18-20 years ago.

Another great 80's show' date=' one that I recently rediscovered on Hulu.comAny fans on the board?[/quote']It was unique in the fact that it was never a huge hit but ran as long as Magnum PI.... More of a fun, Rockford Files approach to P.I. work rather than dark and gritty, which can be a nice change..

I used to watch it on the TV when it aired in 1983-1985 in France !I liked it very much (I was 15 in 1983) but I don't think I watched every single episode !I would like to see it again, but it's not aired any more in France !

It was unique in the fact that it was never a huge hit but ran as long as Magnum PI.... More of a fun' date=' Rockford Files approach to P.I. work rather than dark and gritty, which can be a nice change..[/quote']Magnum PI was actually the show that saved S&S; it was nearly cancelled until it was placed after Magnum.I like S&S. It's good, though I wouldn't pick it over Magnum or Rockford. The theme music is great, though.

• Administrators

Yep! Loved the ep. where the brothers are investigating the nudist colony. They went naked to the formally dressed dinner. Rick had his cowboy hat covering his crotch and AJ was hiding behind a curtain while 200 people in tuxedos and dresses stared at them in horror. :D:D:D

Yep! Loved the ep. where the brothers are investigating the nudist colony. They went naked to the formally dressed dinner. Rick had his cowboy hat covering his crotch and AJ was hiding behind a curtain while 200 people in tuxedos and dresses stared at them in horror. :D:D:D

Ha ha....I totally forgot about that one! :tasse_prost: