Requests?

CrockettsScarab

Hello Dadrian!I was curious if you took any requests for unreleased Miami Vice pieces of music. Thanks!

Sure he'll take requests....doesn't mean he will actually do it though. :)I too have a request. Start with all the music from season 1, then move on to season 2, 3, and part of 4.

Mine's from Season 1, as well. But, from only "Hit List." If it's possible, I would love to hear the themes used for the Argentinian assasin, especially when he's first seen and when he tries to kill Crockett but ends up shooting Rodriguez. And, the two chase themes (the car chase and when Rico chases Mendez out of the hotel), too. And, the version of Crockett's Theme used when he has to say goodbye to Caroline and Billy. Thanks!

Mine's from Season 1' date=' as well. But, from only "Hit List." If it's possible, I would love to hear the themes used for the Argentinian assasin, especially when he's first seen and when he tries to kill Crockett but ends up shooting Rodriguez. And, the two chase themes (the car chase and when Rico chases Mendez out of the hotel), too. And, the version of Crockett's Theme used when he has to say goodbye to Caroline and Billy. Thanks![/quote']i have those. PM me.

I have the slow NY theme from "Prodigal Son" and "The Fix " when Sonny talks to the Judge . Also the main "Streetwise" theme- not the Johnson Song but the Hammer original ( kind of like a love theme - typical Hammer stuff).:D

+1 for the "streewise theme".you can hear it just before the end credits (squad team around a desk fulling forms)just a story of few hours of composing for you dadrian :)

I watched "Streetwise" just the other day... would call that one "Carla's Theme" because it's always on when Carla and Vic are around. Wonderful theme... would love to listen to your perfect cover, Dadrian.Whenever you get around. :tasse_prost:

a part from "the heist" tune there are many other nice tunes in "Made for each other" ...maybe that would be something to work on :)

"larry and stan" is on my to do list (when they are arguing before the first bonzo barry encounter). it will probably be one of the next if not the next. i'm currently searching for the little miss dangerous sound right now. if i find it, its next...

• 5 weeks later...

I would like the music (ripped or covered) from Everybody's In Showbiz when C&T are searching the theatre where Mikey was when he was arrested. The scene concludes with Mikey being taken away in a patrol car and C&T walk out into the street, with Crockett saying "The guys got snakes in his head." To which Tubbs replies "And Gallego on his tail."Does this help ID the scene Dade?

I like the music used during the Daytona/Lamborghini chase in "Bought and paid for".It's not a request Dadrian :), it's just FIY!

aren't all those cues in season 1's "the maze"' date=' too?[/quote']What the "Everybody's In Showbiz" cue? Is it in "the Maze" too?

• Administrators

What the "Everybody's In Showbiz" cue? Is it in "the Maze" too?

That reminds me D. Any chance of covering the opening teaser music in "The Maze" when Sonny & Rico chase the Escobars?

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

The latter part is but I think the first part of it is unique to that episode.

First of all...I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your covers are absolutely amazing.Great job!I can't wait to see more of your covers.Here are my two request's:Valerie Theme - you can hear the music for the first time in the final showdown in "Rites of Passage", and then in "The Prodigal Son" (even twice if i'm not mistaken).Lend me an ear - pieces of music (together) - the beginning (before boat chase) and then when crockett and tubbs are investigating crashed boat (that tune will come up few time more through the episode, you can also hear it in "Mirror Image"), some other parts of music (this ep. has really nice tunes).