Requests?

CrockettsScarab

looking forward to your next cover - Dadrian ! :D
So do I :dance2:
thanks to you both. i hope that is soon. i'm so busy these days.
First of all...I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your covers are absolutely amazing.Great job!I can't wait to see more of your covers.Here are my two request's:Valerie Theme - you can hear the music for the first time in the final showdown in "Rites of Passage"' date=' and then in "The Prodigal Son" (even twice if i'm not mistaken).Lend me an ear - pieces of music (together) - the beginning (before boat chase) and then when crockett and tubbs are investigating crashed boat (that tune will come up few time more through the episode' date=' you can also hear it in "Mirror Image")' date=' some other parts of music (this ep. has really nice tunes).[/quote''']thanks for the kind remarks. i love those cues you mentioned as well, esp. the lend me an ear ones. they are on my list (which is getting pretty long).

• 4 weeks later...

Yes Dadrian those cues from "Lend me an Ear" ( & "Mirror Image ) the slow ones that appear when C&T investigate the boat that comes out of the water are really great - and could hear you do them marvellously.:D

Hi Dadrian, I recently joined the forum (yesterday) and have since downloaded all your covers. Some I had before and a lot were new. I was a member of another Vice forum but haven't been to it in a while either. Anyways, I'm babbling. I'd like to request your take on the first version of Crockett's Theme that was heard in the "Hit List" episode if anyone hasn't done so yet. I think that is a really cool version of the theme (especially towards the end of the scene with Sonny and his ex-wife and child) and would love to hear your take on it! Maybe even expand it a little to make it longer? Here's a youtube link to it for fast reference:

Thanks again for your outstanding work!Edit: What program does anyone recommend you use to rip the 5.1 channel score from the DVD's? I've heard of software to do this related to other movies, but I'd like to try it on the Vice DVD's myself.

Here's a youtube link to it for fast reference:
Thanks again for your outstanding work!Edit: COOPER&BURNETT' date=' what program do you use to rip the score from the DVD's? I've heard of software to do this related to other movies, but I'd like to try it on the Vice DVD's myself.[/quote']lol, the BEST opening for a YouTube movie. Don't worry, baby. :p

i'm glad you like my covers buford. there are many more to come, but i don't have any crocketts theme versions on my to do list. if you want my dvd rip of that cue you can PM me.if i ever hit the lottery and buy a roland jupiter 8 i might try to recreate that cue, but without it any attempt would be futile.as for 5.1 software, i wouldn't know where to start. you might try google. my old (very old) sony dvd player has individual rca outs for the 5.1 channels.

I have a requestNofretz,If you have time, or if you would like to, could you please do this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42E-MhJcp6kThat song was most interesting to me. And also, if possible, could you please tell me and others what songs you have from MV? I have all the ones in the Downloads category, but I figure you have more.Thanks!Code

• 4 weeks later...

What is your next cover?

i will PM you

It has been a while since your last cover.....Just curious, are u working on any new Jan Hammer Cue

my current project is the cue when switek and zito try to bust bonzo barry in made for each other. i'll finish it when people's air conditioners stop breaking :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for track playing at the airport by the end of Golden Triangle (part 2) when Castillo say goodbye to his ex-wife and all cues from Viking Bikers From Hell :) Dadrian do you have them ?

• 6 months later...

i could lift it from the dvd. i will have to get my stuff set up though. it is possible.

• 6 months later...

I love a Hammer-tune that was used two times in MV. Its the "Arties apartment" on youtube - the full version (2.58) appairs in "Buddies", in the shootout at the Airport Hotell. Really great tune, catchy as hell."Surveillance" from Golden Triangle and the theme in "Viking bikers from hell" are also great - would love to see you making more music! It is weird how Hammer released several bad and boring tracks (in my view) on the compilation, and kept out so much great music.