Miami Vice After Six Formals

DJAngel

What a nice collection! FERRARIMAN has some photos too.I think it''s cool that you saved them.The photos are great. I can see why you saved them. WAY TO GO!! :clap::clap:

• 1 year later...

Here are more pictures in my collection of Miami Vice After Six. I do not remember what the magazine title was, but I think it was a bridal magazine.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

So :cool: thanks for sharing them.Don looks so good in tuxcedo but he looks good in everything he wears

I remember going to a wedding back in 1986 and wearing the black one, it looked pretty sharp on me, I have to say...

I remember going to a wedding back in 1986 and wearing the black one' date=' it looked pretty sharp on me, I have to say...[/quote']Did you buy it because it was advertised for MV?

Did you buy it because it was advertised for MV?

Most definitely. I needed a tux for this particular wedding and saw the ad with Don, it was a no-brainer...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for these.I don't remember seeing this collection in the UK...was it just a US campaign?Liking the white the best

I don't remember if it was just US. Does anyone else?

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...