Toll collectors gone wild

cageyJG

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0222101tolls1.htmlThese are hysterical. I think my favorite is the guy who regrets not having his boxing gloves with him. I know I shouldn't laugh & I should be outraged but even Crockett got to be evil in a few episodes."Patron mentioned to t/c/ about both cash lanes having red xs. T/c said to patron if he doesn't like it you can go * yourself. Patron asked what he said & t/c/ repeated it several times until patron said he can go * himself & drove away. He looked back & t/c was climbing out of the booth screaming."Additional comments: "To come back to kick patron's *."

Jeez, who rattled their Toll booths!?Can you imagine if they'd tried any of that with Wilson from "Bad Timing"? He'd have just poured petrol over the booth and set light to it, while running off firing a few shots into the air going "yee-hah!"

• Administrators

You're right - and if only we knew somebody from New Jersey to comment on all this...

Sounds like typical pleasant New Jersey employees to me! ;)